2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Group Sales Academy Trainer/Group L&D Trainer
Wilmslow (with remote)
We are Citation Group. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment, and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost-cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support, and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
This is a really exciting to join us as we recruit for the sales teams right across the Group. Our group companies we have over 45,000 clients who love us, need us, and want to buy more from us. Having acquired 10 businesses over the last 3 years which offer products and services that our clients need and want; we’re only interested in future growth; we’re not finished yet.
Moving is a risk – is that what you’re thinking? Nope, not with us. We’ve just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you’ve got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you’re the right type of person for us.
In this key role, you will work with key stakeholders and teams right across the business. It is a wide and varied role with bags of opportunity and support. With continual double-digit growth year on year, our business thrives on people with vision, determination, agility, focus, and brilliant people skills.
What can the role give you?
• A great culture where you can be your best in a business that genuinely cares about colleague and client engagement.
• The ability to shape our future as you build your area to deliver best-in-class performance.
• A huge opportunity to accelerate sales performance in a role that touches every business across our Group.
• A role in the limelight that will be the springboard to your career as you deliver, and our business grows.
Your Goal – Industrialise our approach to group sales training (Select volume high potential sales recruits and take them through a best in class sales academy/launchpad program so they reach performance quicker than we have ever achieved before. Ensuring they can leave you as quickly as possible and go on to deliver and perform in the business.
• Responsibilities will include preparing learning material, delivering the Induction program, evaluating performance.
• Reporting to our Head of Sales Academy you will be working alongside our existing talented training teams across our business, sales leaders, and salespeople to identify a rolling road of training requirements to keep us at the top of our game.
• We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, as we scale up our business at a rapid pace, our retention of great people has an even more important place in our hearts.
• You will work closely with our people to identify the challenges they face and recommend ways to overcome these.
Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
Who are we looking for?
• If you are still reading this with a sense of excitement (and perhaps some trepidation) thinking this is me, me, me, then you could be about to land your dream job.
• You will have the skill and will to hit the ground running and achieve outstanding results. With a growth mindset and excellent stakeholder management skills you are a natural sales leader with a proven track record of delivering results through writing and delivering great sales content.
• An inspiring and engaging trainer, you never rest on your laurels. A modern future-focused trainer, you believe everyone can be even better and you know the buttons to press and approach to take to ensure this happens. You also know that you don’t have all the answers – you are not that arrogant or closed-minded. You are brilliant at using people better than you for different things and are want continuous feedback and challenge yourself.
• You know there is not a one-size fits all approach to individual sales training. It is as much about mindset as it is about sales excellence skills so you continuously focus upon both across the team and by individual.
• You do not accept second best, or a blame culture. You empower people to focus upon what they can control and take responsibility for their own performance.
• Results-focused, resilient and determined, you are highly motivated by goals and targets, you are on a mission to exceed them, and know that a team with the right mindset, skills, and measures that are continually supported, stretched, and believed in, with outperform all others.
• You will need experience of:
o Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role
o Experience in a sales position is a plus
o Writing sales training material as well as delivering the material
o Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
o Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
o Excellent organisational skills
From your birthday off work (in addition to a generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement of 33 days), to wellbeing support and a health cash plan, to recognition and incentives, to continuous learning and development, we invest in you holistically. Coming to work should never be a chore so we, and you, create an environment where you can be at your best. You will be surrounded by great people who care about what we do and have a true sense of purpose. We will continually stretch and grow you – you will never clock watch with us. We will trust you, rely on you, and care about you.
If this sounds like you, click apply!