2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Group Team Admin
Full-time, 9 am – 5.30 pm
Salary: up to £22,000
This is a really exciting opportunity to join us in this newly created role. Our business has grown rapidly, and we now have ten companies serving over 50,000 clients. Not only do we offer clients products that they need, want, and value, we do it from an industry-leading client retention and colleague engagement base.
We are Citation. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment, and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost-cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support, and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
Citation is one of the UK’s biggest providers of Health & Safety, HR, Employment Law, and ISO services to businesses. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
This is a hands-on and fast-paced position where you will be responsible for supporting our EA, who in turn supports 10 Directors and Senior Management. We are only going to be getting busier, so we need a strong Administrator to help us across the board.
Key duties to support:
• Being proactive and reactive when supporting with diary management
• Supporting with any UK Travel bookings for Senior Management and Directors.
• Managing inboxes, dealing with confidential matters and information.
• Supporting with the logistics of potential project work
• Weekly meetings with senior management to plan how you can best support them.
• Supporting with expenses, making sure everything has been submitted in a timely manner.
• Managing relationships with the whole team effectively and working proactively to ensure everyone is always sufficiently supported, particularly during busy periods.
• Organisation of meetings & events offsite
• Meeting prep – PowerPoint presentations/collating slides from the team
• Setting up meeting rooms – tea/coffees
Key skills and experience required:
• Experience providing Administrative support.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, high level of professionalism, and an ability to interact with people of all levels both internally and externally.
• Proactive approach, self-motivated with an ability to allocate tasks to self without prompting.
• Ability to prioritise under pressure; managing multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail, must be very accurate and numerate.
• A team player, customer-focused
• Good knowledge of Microsoft tools, particularly Outlook
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts, healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions, and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!). So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.