2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Senior Manager of Digital Marketing
Salary range: £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
You will be joining a friendly, diverse, and professional digital marketing Company investing in their Digital growth. Grown rapidly, winning multiple awards and moving into new markets across various products. With their team of highly talented people, plan on continuing its growth by using innovative software and technology to achieve the highest levels of service to their customers.
The role is office based in Whiteley, however, temporarily during COVID-19, predominately working from home and attending the office in a COVID-19 secure environment for business meetings. Once permitted, will be returning to the office.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, as Senior Manager of Digital Marketing you will be integral to move the Optimisation team forward and shape the digital optimisation roadmap. The successful candidate will lead the Optimisation strategy across all Website and App platforms to deliver a high-class customer-centric user experience. Building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and working in collaboration with the Head of Product and Brand and Senior Manager for Conversion Rate Optimisation to ensure marketing, brand and conversion rate optimisation is aligned with the wider business requirements, marketing objectives, Company strategies and success metrics.
This is an integral role so it is vital that you have held a recent similar role, experience in lead flow planning, delivery, performance optimisation, leadership and budget management (100k and above) You need to demonstrate experience with digital marketing channels, including PPC, Social, Display, Native and Affiliates.
The role is accountable for all marketing channels including Google Ads (PPC, GDN), Microsoft Ads, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Affiliates and many more.
Advertisement, using a variety of channels including Native.
What you need:
• Expert in digital marketing channels, including PPC, Social, Display and Affiliates.
• Strong knowledge of Native advertising platforms, outbrain, TripleLift, Taboola for example
• You will have an attention to detail, process-driven and the ability to work with agility and accuracy.
• Be commercially minded and be able to react and prioritise in line with Company objectives.
• You will be able to manage all levels of stakeholders and wider team relationships.
• Experienced in coaching and developing team members.
• You will be an inclusive manager who listens and supports others.
Essential – knowledge in PPC, Social, Display, Native and Affiliates.
Role: Senior Manager of Digital Marketing
Salary range: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
Flexibility in working hours
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Relaxed and casual working environment
Free onsite car parking
We look forward to hearing from you. Just click to apply!