2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Title – Head of Digital PR
Salary – Basic salary dependent on experience plus benefits
Who are we?
Click Consult is a multi award-winning search & digital marketing agency with a focus on organic (SEO) and paid search (PPC). Part of global consumer brand business Ceuta Group, we have a team of 70-plus specialists and a portfolio of more than 60 clients worldwide.
What’s the role?
We’re looking for a Head of Digital PR to help build, manage and grow our existing digital PR and campaign outreach teams. Content Marketing is a major area of focus for development and growth and we’re looking for someone with the experience and creativity to take our campaigns to the next level.
Working alongside our Head of Content Marketing, you will develop exceptional campaigns that deliver media coverage and, ultimately, drive our clients’ organic search performance.
We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of the full content marketing mix and has 3+ years worth of experience delivering results across a broad range of industry sectors.
You will also be responsible for management and development of the content marketing and digital PR teams, delivery of client workflow, reporting and proposition development. This includes everything relating to content marketing, digital PR, blogger outreach and social campaigns.
This is an autonomous role where management of the team, planning and organising resource is just as important as the delivery of campaign results.
What you will need / required experience:
● A proven track record of managing and developing successful digital PR campaigns.
● Experience of building relationships with journalists in order to gain coverage for clients.
● Demonstrable experience of content marketing and a range of campaign tactics, such as blogger and influencer outreach.
● Experience of pitching campaign ideas to existing and potential clients.
● A drive to meet and exceed individual and team targets.
● A proven ability to plan work and meet deadlines when working under pressure on a number of projects.
● A strong understanding of organic search (SEO)
● Ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
● A passion and flair for creativity thinking.
● Research and campaign ideation.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Campaign resource planning and organisation.
● Creating engaging content.
● Ability to generate headlines and write press releases for our clients campaigns.
● Experience of managing and developing a team (advantageous).
Our culture and rewards
We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients.
● Relaxed and fun atmosphere with casual dress code
● Excellent training and development opportunities
● Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
● 25 Days Holiday (after 2 years’ service)
● Plus everyone gets their birthday off
● Christmas and Summer company parties
● Free parking, tea, coffee, fruit and monthly full breakfast
● Games room with air hockey, foosball etc (at Head Office)
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and join our team, click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and covering letter to us.
No agencies please.