2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Health and Safety Accreditation Assistant
Location: Sheffield (Meadowhall)
Fixed term contract to cover Maternity leave
Start date ASAP-3rd November 2021
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Are you wanting to work in the safety industry as a long-term career choice? Do you have a passion for safety management? Are you looking to work for a business who love to invest in their people? Then look no further!
HS Direct provide Health & Safety and Employment Law software solutions along with consultancy to SMEs across the UK. We started off as a small family run business in 2004 and since then, the company has seen year on year growth and we now have over 7000 active clients (but we still have the family feel!)
Having recently been awarded a Best Companies engagement accreditation that demonstrates we offer fun & supportive working environment to help you be at your best whilst making our clients businesses even better.
We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, professional conduct, and our friendly working environment, where our philosophy is “everyone is on the same team”.
To support the HS Direct Ltd accreditation team with the completion of their Health & Safety and supply chain accreditations
• Provide accreditation advice and support to potential and existing clients through verbal and written communications (telephone, email etc)
• Carry out accreditation document writing as indicated by the direction of HS Direct Ltd Board of Directors
• Proactively support HS Direct Ltd clients in the achievement of Health and Safety and supply chain accreditations through maintained contact with the client
• Ensure Contact Management data is complete and up to date
• Maintain a positive attitude and promote company values whilst displaying the mark of the organisation
• To comply with internal processes and procedures in line with the data protection act
• To provide mentoring assistance and support to other team members as required and appropriate
• To report to the team leader
• Any reasonable request from a Director
• Further own income by identifying prospects, establishing contact and creating ongoing relationships with customers leading to suitable products & services being sold
• Hard working nature
• Cohesive team worker
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to be able to use Microsoft Office suite package to an intermediate level i.e. Excel & Word
• Ability to be able to prioritise workload
• Good organisation skills
• Flexible approach to problem solving
• Ability to discuss and carry out a full demonstration of our group products
• Construction, Manufacturing or Supply Industry background knowledge
• Background Health & Safety legislative knowledge
• Full Driving License
Successful candidates will ideally have some knowledge or an interest in Health and safety… with a strong customer service and Administration background, however if you do not, do not worry! We look for people with the right behaviours and a keen willingness to learn, so if you are enthusiastic and want to do well, then we will provide you with the tools and training to be the best you can be!
You will be an excellent communicator with a flawless telephone manner and be a team player with the ability to shine as an individual.
Think you have got what it takes? Apply below!