2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Health and Safety Advice Team Manager
Location: Wilmslow and remote
Hours of Work: Full time, permanent
We are Citation – One of the UKs biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We don’t do micro-management – instead, we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business. We have been named as one of the UKs Top 100 Best Companies to work for… Not one, but FOUR times!
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We’ve tripled in size in the past few years and plan to do it again with your help. We’re a great bunch of people to work with because we care so much about our colleagues and culture. We’re not interested in hierarchy or politics, just getting things done and enabling people to be their brilliant selves.
Why Citation? Why now?
With everything going on with Covid-19, we get that you might have had your working life totally flipped on its head. You might be working and have realised your business can’t offer you what you need either personally or culturally anymore. Or you might have been furloughed and had time to think, so now is the time for a change.
As we continue to grow, exciting opportunities have arisen at Citation for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join our Health and Safety Advice Team.
This role involves overseeing the day to day operations of the Health and Safety Advice Team focusing on the delivery of advice to a high technical standard and working to maintain client satisfaction and retention. The smooth running of this small team of health and safety professionals focusses on working with individuals to motivate them to be their best as well as working with colleagues in other teams to enhance the support offered to existing clients through additional services and Citation Group companies.
You will be a clear communicator with strong organisational skills who is self-motivated and inspires confidence. They will achieve their goals through involving and working with others, within and outside of the team, respecting their views and always acting within Citation’s values.
Working remotely at times, strong computer based technical skills are essential for the efficient use of software and systems facilitating service delivery.
Knowledge and experience of health and safety ideally gained over the last 3 years is required with a minimum of a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and graduate membership (working towards chartered status) to a recognised health and safety association.
• Inspire a team of qualified health and safety professionals whose goal is to deliver technical support and advice to high customer service standards in resolving clients’ queries
• Motivate team members on achieving team and individual goals and objectives
• Encourage open communication and support for ideas and improvements
• Supervise the day to day monitoring of call and email volumes and availability of advisers to respond to client queries
• Seek resolutions to issues identified by colleagues or clients in order to enhance the service provided
• Work closely with team leaders, managers and consultants to ensure effective resource planning including induction and training programmes
• Co-ordinate workflows relating to advice and written content, encouraging involvement and delegating tasks to team members
• Guide the team on the effective referral and co-ordination of consultancy services
• Develop effective relationships with service teams, the wider business and group companies focusing on positive client journeys
• Review and report on team progress and performance providing regular feedback to team members and managers
• Investigate issues, providing feedback on the outcomes and where required implementing changes to prevent a recurrence
• Prepare and present technical guidance, information and updates to the service team and colleagues in the business
• Ensure CPD and knowledge of developments or changes relating to health and safety legislation and best practice is maintained
What you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
With recent investment from KKR, where else could you take your career on an exciting journey where even you won’t know the end destination – if this excites you, we are the place for you.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!). So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.