2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Fulltime, based in Wilmslow (with some home working post lockdown)
Salary range: £20-22K pa
This isn’t just any HR admin role, you’ll take the lead on the full range of HR admin tasks right through the colleague life cycle and we’d love it if you could improve those processes too. We’re fast paced, love a laugh and always looking for ways to learn and improve. If you’re an unsung hero looking for recognition and opportunity this could be for you!
• First port of call for all HR function admin
• Prepare essential colleague paperwork such as; contract and offer letters, salary review letters etc
• Maintaining HR Systems
• Onboarding new starters; system set up, liaising with new starters, coordinating induction etc
• Process all leavers in a timely manner
• Breadcard and other reward administration
• Compliance checks such as references, right to work, driving checks, etc
• Coordinating internal events and training
• Support internal communications to ensure they are effective and in line with our culture and values
• Provide admin and note taking support for a range of issues such as: investigations, disciplines, grievances, performance, wellbeing / absence issues, probation reviews etc
• Admin for all wellbeing initiatives including: DSE, Occupational Health, Access to work etc
• Help deliver colleague engagement initiatives
• Support the team and business to drive change and business growth
• Liaise with payroll to ensure colleagues are paid correctly
• Project work as and when required
• Outstanding administration experience with a desire to continually improve and streamline processes
• Experience in a HR department including:
o preparing documents such as contracts and offers
o compliance checks etc
• Awesome communication skills
• Embody our values of: Taking Ownership & Delivering, Fresh Thinking, Human Touch and Doing the Right thing
• Able to flex and juggle different tasks / excellent prioritisation skills
• Attention to detail!
CIPD qualification is useful but not essential.
Working for Citation you’ll be joining one of the top 30 businesses in the UK according to the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. Our culture is something we’re very proud of, it’s helped us achieve our success so far and is essential to enable our planned growth. It’s fast paced, supportive, empowering and there is always something new happening! You’ll have lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills with a phenomenal team.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.