2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
HR Administrator – fixed term contract 3 months
Fulltime, based in Wilmslow (with some home working post lockdown)
Salary: Up to £24k
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don’t do office politics or “that’s not my job”. We listen, support, and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
This isn’t just any HR admin role; you’ll take the lead on the full range of HR admin tasks right through the colleague life cycle and we’d love it if you could improve those processes too. We’re fast paced, love a laugh and always looking for ways to learn and improve. If you’re an unsung hero looking for recognition and opportunity this could be for you!
• First port of call for all HR function admin
• Prepare essential colleague paperwork such as; contract and offer letters, salary review letters etc
• Maintaining HR Systems
• Onboarding new starters; system set up, liaising with new starters, induction etc
• Breadcard and other reward administration
• Compliance checks such as references, right to work, driving checks, etc
• Coordinating internal events and training
• Support internal communications to ensure they are effective and in line with our culture and values
• Provide admin and note taking support for a range of issues such as: investigations, disciplines, grievances, performance, wellbeing / absence issues, probation reviews etc
• Admin for all wellbeing initiatives including: DSE, Occupational Health, Access to work etc
• Help deliver colleague engagement initiatives
• Support the team and business to drive change and business growth
• Liaise with payroll to ensure colleagues are paid correctly
• Project work as and when required
• Support the coordination and delivery of training
• Outstanding administration experience with a desire to continually improve and streamline processes
• Experience in a HR department including:
o preparing documents such as contracts and offers
o compliance checks etc
• Awesome communication skills
• Embody our values of: Taking Ownership & Delivering, Fresh Thinking, Human Touch and Doing the Right thing
• Able to flex and juggle different tasks / excellent prioritisation skills
• Attention to detail!
CIPD qualification is useful but not essential.
Why choose us?
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts, healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
In order to apply, click ‘Apply’ now.