2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Fulltime, based in Wilmslow with occasional travel
Salary range: £23-26K
This role is an integral part of a small, fast paced Internal HR Team and is a true generalist position supporting a rapidly growing business across the full range of HR activities. You’ll be involved in the full colleague life cycle, a key point of contact for colleague queries, support managers with a range of ER issues and be involved in driving colleague engagement, learning and development, driving change and supporting business growth.
One of the initial deliverables of this role is revamping our Admin and compliance processes to ensure they are scalable for a rapidly growing business.
• Onboarding new starters to ensure they understand our culture and reaching peak performance as quickly as possible.
• Supporting Managers: We have plenty of fabulous managers for you to support and coach:
o to help make high performing teams
o to resolve any people issues before they become real issues (we have a nip it in the bud mentality)
o with any health and wellbeing issues including sickness absence, LTS, DSE, OH referrals, mental health issues etc
• Employee Relations: support investigations, disciplinaries, grievances etc
• Internal comms are more important than ever in a virtual of hybrid world, you’ll help make sure they are effective and in line with our culture/values
• Colleague Engagement: Life’s too short to hate where you work, you’ll help drive colleague engagement through a variety of initiatives.
• Change & Growth: Support the team and business to drive change and business growth
• Liaise with payroll to ensure colleagues are paid correctly
• With our pace of change there will be lots of projects to get involved in
• Learning & Development: Support the delivery of training or other L&D initiatives, this could range from coordinating it, writing it or delivering it
• Admin: supporting the team Administrator and ensuring our processes are efficient, effective and scalable as we grow.
• Experience in a HR department including:
o Great understanding of a variety of HR Admin processes and the proven ability to improve them
o have supported the business with a variety of ER issues such as probation reviews, investigations, disciplinary, absence issues, not just at a note taking level but coaching and advising managers
• Awesome communication skills with the ability to flex your style to maximise impact
• Commercially minded but also embody our values: Taking Ownership & Delivering, Fresh Thinking, Human Touch and Doing the Right thing
• It’s a small fast paced department so able to flex and juggle different tasks as well as excellent prioritisation skills and desire to learn
• Able to influence stakeholders
• Attention to detail!
CIPD qualification is useful and we would consider providing support for CIPD qualifications
Working for Citation you’ll be joining one of the top 30 businesses in the UK according to the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. Our culture is something we’re very proud of, it’s helped us achieve our success so far and is essential to enable our planned growth. It’s fast paced, supportive, empowering and there is always something new happening! You’ll have lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills with a phenomenal team.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.