2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
HR Advisor Programme
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Salary: up to £24,000 – £28,000 per Annum
Are you looking to take your next step in your HR career? Are you bored of the same old HR roles and are keen to unleash your creativity, solving problems in a fast paced and demanding but highly rewarding and supportive environment? If so, then read on…..
We are Citation – One of the UKs biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
If you are already working within a HR role or have completed any formal HR qualification or training and have been looking for an opportunity to further grow and develop these, then this could be the opportunity for you. We are looking to build on your existing HR skills and allow you to flourish into that HR leader that you aspire to be. Working as part of our HR and Employment Law Service Teams, you will be surrounded by highly experienced HR consultants and employment law solicitors to learn from. But this is not just about your technical expertise, we only employ professionals with personalities who are dedicated to client care. There is also a dedicated Service Academy Team to ensure your development remains on track.
This is a blended Employment Law and HR development role which will see you carry out a diverse range of duties whilst further developing your formal training through the CIPD programme.
You will be involved in updating HR documentation for our clients, ensuring their contracts of employment, employee handbooks and policies are up to date in line with employment legislation changes and communicate these changes to our clients.
Our client base covers a wide range of UK industries and businesses, so no two days are the same. As your development progresses, you will see a case through from start to finish, building up relationships with your clients. We will support you to enable you to provide end to end advice to our clients on a wide range of employment law and HR issues such as terms and conditions, disciplinary and grievance, sickness and absence, performance, and misconduct, TUPE, redundancy, discrimination, dismissal, employee relations, recruitment etc.
As part of this role, you will be required to work towards your CIPD Level 7 as well as in-house training tasks throughout the programme.
• Good overall knowledge of HR and Employment Law and we will support you with the rest!
• Have an appetite to continue to learn and grow your knowledge.
• An ability to commit to the time and effort required to complete the CPID Level 7 qualification.
• Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
• Display integrity and professionalism at all times.
• You will either have experience of working in HR or have a legal background within employment law and HR.
• It would be preferable if you held a graduate level qualification or have completed a HR qualification at foundation level or above.
• Be self-motivated and able to work with autonomy.
What you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more!
In order to apply, click ‘Apply’ now.