2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
HR and Recruitment Assistant
Salary: £22-£26k per annum
Contract: Temp to Perm
As a rapidly growing business, Projective has an immediate requirement for an experienced Administrator with some experience in Recruitment or Human Resources. The role will report into the Resources and Operations Lead and form part of the current growth of the personnel in the business.
This role could start as a temporary or contract role and will become a key part of the success of Projective Ltd as we support the most exciting growth phase of the company. The job owner will carry out a wide range of administrative duties to support Projective, so we are looking for someone both adaptable and motivated by being part of this continued success.
You will be joining a diverse, ‘self-starting’ culture who have exciting plans ahead supporting our clients. You will be part of a close-knit team that are versatile, accountable and take pride in collaboration.
The ideal applicant will be seeking a challenging and varied workload and enjoy supporting a busy team of professionals. If you have an understanding of, or experience working within an engineering company, or a passion for innovation and sustainability this would be a definite bonus.
• Monitoring applications through various streams online and the recruitment inbox.
• Filing of documents and general administration of job applicants to track progress from application to interviews and inductions/onboarding.
• Correspondence with stakeholders and applicants – updating and informing of progress in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensuring adverts are posted, refreshed and updated as required.
• Recruitment resourcing activity, which includes but not limited to using online job boards and Linkedin, communicating with high-level professionals and industry experts.
• Managing filing systems for HR documentation, ensuring compliance with business quality and procedures.
• Maintaining confidential records for staff including training, reviews, appraisals and salary trackers
• Preparation and maintenance of internal staff profiles.
• Keeping records on staff professional records, including tracking and documenting relevant professional Institute information such as events diaries, training opportunities.
• Staff wellbeing record creation and maintenance, including Health and Safety, accident log etc
• Quality checking and editing internal documents ensuring compliance and consistency.
• Answering general queries for the department and raising concerns or queries.
• Preparation of monthly management information to support the business operational needs.
• Provide onboarding and support assistance to the team including preparation of induction packs.
• Keep tracker of budgets for the department including costs on advertising and suppliers.
• Compiling monthly and quarterly reports where required for the HR and Recruitment functions.
• Support progression of staff and talent with the provision of key documents, connections, co-ordinate and book training.
• Assist in staff surveys, social events and other ad hoc duties
• Strong I.T skills, Microsoft Office inc. Excel, Teams, TeamTailor, Word, PowerPoint, Visio etc., and any other project software packages such as MS Project, CMap and Power BI
• Learns new software, applications and methods quickly and instinctively
• Professional – understands and supports both internal and external stakeholders.
• Accountable – takes ownership of tasks and is a starter-completer with deadline focus.
• Teamwork and Collaboration – collaborates and work positively as a team. Always respects and maintains confidentiality.
• Effective Communication – excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Versatile – open to varying changes and role evolvement and priorities, within a growing business.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
• GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above/equivalent – essential
• Qualification or a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
• Holder of a UK Driving license – desirable
• Currently eligible to work in the UK with no proven convictions
What is in it for you?
• Opportunity to be part of a growing business, who are known for innovation and specialist expertise.
• Friendly and professional company and the opportunity to progress your career further.
• Competitive salary – dependent upon experience
• 25 days holiday per annum in addition to bank holidays
• Group Personal Pension Scheme
• Discretionary annual Company Bonus Scheme
Who are Projective Ltd?
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast-growing utilities engineering consultancy, specialising in high-level strategy transformation or modification programmes. We deliver consultancy, engineering design, sustainability reviews and project delivery services. Our customers range from large international blue-chip companies to smaller UK based SME’s. Projective works with the latest technologies and groundbreaking designs to bring energy and water efficiency solutions to our clients.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the main train route from London Waterloo.
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ now.