2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
HR Assistant / Administrator
Location: Full time, based in Wilmslow (with some home working post lockdown)
Salary range: up to £22K per annum
We are Citation – One of the UKs biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law, and ISO Services to businesses. We don’t do micro-management – instead, we empower, support, and innovate!
We truly are the “best company” to work for because we employ brilliant people and give them every chance to shine!
This isn’t just any HR Assistant role; you’ll take the lead on the full range of HR administration tasks right through the colleague life cycle and be a key point of contact for colleague queries with support from the rest of the team. This role is an integral part of a small, fast-paced Internal HR Team and is a true generalist position supporting a rapidly growing business across the full range of HR activities. We’re fast-paced, love a laugh, and always looking for ways to learn and improve. If you’re an aspiring HR professional and are looking for somewhere to grow this opportunity could be the one for you!
• Onboarding: preparing contracts and offer letters, system set up, coordinating induction, and onboarding new starters to ensure they understand our culture.
• Administration: Be the first port of call for all HR admin queries. Liaise with payroll to ensure colleagues are paid correctly, processing leavers, preparing paperwork such changes in T&Cs. Breadcard and other reward administration. Ensuring our processes are efficient, effective, and scalable as we grow.
• Employee Relations: Provide support for a range of issues such as: investigations, disciplines, grievances, performance, wellbeing/absence issues, probation reviews.
• Compliance: Maintaining HR Systems, references, right to work, driving checks, DSE
• Wellbeing: Support wellbeing initiatives, Occupational Health, Access to work
• Internal comms are more important than ever in a virtual of hybrid world, you’ll help make sure they are effective and in line with our culture/values. From our annual Yearbook to new communications platform!
• Colleague Engagement: Life’s too short to hate where you work, you’ll help drive colleague engagement through a variety of initiatives.
• Learning & Development: Support the co-ordination of training or other L&D initiatives.
• Change & Growth: Support the team and business to drive change and business growth. With our pace of change there will be lots of projects to get involved in.
Who are we looking for?
• Demonstrated a clear interest in a career in HR
• Outstanding administration experience with a desire to continually improve and streamline processes
• Awesome communication skills with the ability to flex your style to maximise impact
• Able to influence stakeholders
• Embody our values of: Taking Ownership & Delivering, Fresh Thinking, Human Touch and Doing the Right Thing
• It’s a small fast-paced department so able to juggle different tasks as well as excellent prioritisation skills and desire to learn
• Happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in – even if its in at the deep end sometimes
• Attention to detail!
• Ideally a graduate with a relevant degree, minimum requirement of strong Maths and English GCSE’s
We would consider providing support for CIPD qualifications
Working for Citation you’ll be joining one of the top 30 businesses in the UK according to the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. Our culture is something we’re very proud of, it’s helped us achieve our success so far and is essential to enable our planned growth. It’s fast paced, supportive, empowering and there is always something new happening! You’ll have lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills with a phenomenal team.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.