2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
HR Consultant / Employment Law Consultant
£35,000 – 42,000 per Annum
Location: Remote (and Wilmslow)
The role will be office based initially for training purposes.
We are Citation – One of the UKs biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We don’t do micro-management – instead, we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business. We have been named as one of the UKs Top 100 Best Companies to work for… Not one, but FOUR times!
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We’ve tripled in size in the past few years and plan to do it again with your help. We’re a great bunch of people to work with because we care so much about our colleagues and culture.
• Provide end to end telephone advice and support on a wide range of issues including terms and conditions, disciplinary and grievance, sickness and absence, performance and misconduct, TUPE, redundancy, discrimination, dismissal, employee relations, recruitment etc.
• Draft documents to support advice given.
• Management of own case load. We believe in a good work life balance. There is no taking work home, no mobile phone ringing out of hours, no time recording, and you will see a case through from start to finish, building up relationships with your clients.
• Scope to assist in projects such as seminars, delivering training and workshops to clients.
• Assist the Business Development team to market our services to prospective clients.
The world post-Covid is changing and evolving, as are we. This role will also have the opportunity to help with our HR Onsite service. When tricky situations arise, having someone with the technical expertise by our client’s side, either to help them through the difficult conversation or even to lead the meeting – we are there when our clients need us most.
• Visiting clients at their site to provide a range of Onsite HR services including:
o Hearing disciplinaries
o Hearing grievances
o Carrying out investigations
o Managing exit negotiations
o Conducting redundancy or TUPE consultations
o Preparing and carrying out bespoke training
o Auditing personnel files
o Conducting strategy meetings
• Drafting reports containing your recommendations
• Drafting outcome letters
• Drafting settlement agreements or COT3s
• Providing advice to clients covering a wide variety of HR/Employment Law issues from queries on maternity rights to disciplinary guidance to advice on TUPE
• Promoting the wide range of products and services that Citation can offer
• You will have a track record of advising employers on complex and varied HR and employment law issues and conducting meetings on a client’s behalf
• Technical expertise is crucial, as is the ability to offer client-focused pragmatic advice to assist our varied client base in achieving their business objectives
• The ability to be impartial when conducting hearings on behalf of clients
• Ability to disseminate information from the client to form a clear view and exhibit commercial awareness when thinking on your feet
• Enjoys problem solving and getting to the bottom of issues
• Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
What you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!). So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.