2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
HR / Employment Law Consultant
Salary: Up to £42,000 per annum
Location: fully remote or hybrid split of home and office
Training: Optional CIPD level 7!
Are you looking for your next move in HR and looking for a role that encompasses your passion for both HR and employment law? Are you bored of the same old HR roles and are keen to unleash your creativity, solving problems in a fast-paced and demanding but highly rewarding and supportive environment? If so, then read on…
We are Citation – One of the UK’s biggest providers of HR, Employment Law, Health and Safety and other compliance services. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their skills!
We’ve just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you’ve got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you’re the right type of person for us.
If you are a professional with a personality who wants to work in a forward-thinking business surrounded by brilliant people who really care about you and are great to work with, then we are definitely the Company you should come and grow with. So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
This is a blended consultancy role, providing HR advice as well as hands-on support to our clients and would be perfect for someone who loves to do both!
We believe in a good work-life balance. There is no taking work home, no mobile phone ringing out of hours, no time recording, and you will see a case through from start to finish, building up relationships with your clients.
Our client base covers a wide range of UK industries and businesses, so no two days are the same.
The role consists of:
• You will work with our client to provide end-to-end telephone support for all their employee relation needs meaning you will be a contact for help with a wide range of HR and employment law subjects, including disciplinary and grievance, TUPE and redundancy.
• You will provide ad hoc support in the form of proactive and reactive services, which includes HR training, chairing meetings such as disciplinary and grievance hearings or potentially exit negotiations on behalf of your client. AD HOC
Essentially, giving the clients the support they need to keep their business compliant in the ever-changing world of HR and employment law!
• Experience in providing advice on complex and varied HR and employment law issues
• Experience in independently and impartially conducting meetings with employees
• Be passionate about helping and supporting clients to achieve the needs of their business
• Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
• Be self-motivated and able to work with autonomy
• Actively committed to self-development
What you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more!
Don’t delay in applying!