2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Salary/Rate: £26,000 – £28,000 per annum (Dependent on Experience)
Location: North and Midlands
Hours of work: 39.0 hours Monday – Friday
Reporting to: Resourcing Business Partner
About The Organisation:
CareTech Community Services Ltd is a provider of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK.
Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for people to live in community settings with learning disabilities, severe physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, mental health, forensic needs and acquired brain injury within a range of settings including, supported living services, shared housing, residential services and outreach.
We encourage people to take control of their lives – this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
About The Role:
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced HR Officer to join our team to deliver HR advice and guidance to our registered managers across our services in the North and Midlands.
Candidates must be flexible to travel to other sites across our region when required.
• Providing Managers in the North and Midlands region with advice and guidance on a wide variety of employee relations issues on a daily basis
• Effective and proactive management of ER cases including disciplinary, grievances, investigations, appeals, and capability processes.
• Supporting ER activity including restructuring, TUPE and policy development
• Delivering coaching and learning sessions for Managers
• Maintain and provide statistical and management information
Skills and Experience
• Be fully/part CIPD qualified or working towards
• Sound knowledge of Employment law and HR best practice
• Proven experience of managing high volume employee relations cases
• Experience gained within the sector would be desirable
• Strong communication skills
• Strong decision-making skills and sound judgment
If you are interested in this role, please click apply!