2mejsobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
HR Support Consultant
Salary: up to £35K
Are you looking for your next move in HR and looking for a role that encompasses your passion for both HR advice and documentation? Are you bored of the same old HR roles and are keen to unleash your creativity, solving problems in a fast-paced and demanding but highly rewarding and supportive environment? If so, then read on…
We are Citation – One of the UK’s biggest providers of HR, Employment Law, Health and Safety and other compliance services. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their skills!
We’ve just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you’ve got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you’re the right type of person for us.
If you are a professional with a personality who wants to work in a forward-thinking business surrounded by brilliant people who really care about you and are great to work with, then we are definitely the Company you should come and grow with. So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
This is a blended HR advisory and documentation role and would be perfect for someone who loves to do both!
Our client base covers a wide range of UK industries and businesses, so no two days are the same. You will work with our client from the start of their journey with Citation ensuring their HR documentation is legally compliant and fits the needs of their business, you will be a contact for help with a wide range of HR subjects and you will also train them to access all of the documents you have created through our HR platform, Atlas.
Throughout their journey with Citation, you will also:
• Give continued support and ensure the clients contracts, handbooks and policies are up to date with employment legislation changes
• Continue to develop good working relationships with your clients and provide advice and support when needed on all aspects of HR and employment law
• Provide case management support to our clients where needed
Essentially, giving the clients the support they need from us to keep their business compliant in the ever-changing world of HR and employment law!
• Experience in providing HR and employment law advice
• Experience in creating HR documentation
• Be passionate about helping and supporting clients to achieve the needs of their business
• Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
• Be self-motivated and able to work with autonomy
• Actively committed to self-development
What you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more!
If you are still reading this, it says our culture is for you. Apply now. Come join us.