2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Human Resource Administrator
Location: Crewe/ Remote
Type: Permanent/ Monday to Friday/ Full time
Salary: £21-£23k per annum
Summary of role:
Part of the highly successful 123inkt Europe-wide group with a turnover in excess of £400m, H2eCommerce, based in Cheshire, operates market-leading online retailers Cartridge People and Cartridge Shop and specialises in printer consumables, printers and stationery supplies.
Due to exceptional growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resource Administrator to help to look after our amazing people.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the Administrator will play an important role in the department by completing the administration duties in a small but busy and professional HR team. Your main function in this role will be to provide administrative support for the HR Department and you will also provide some administrative support to the directors. You will maintain the documents and correspondence for a variety of tasks including recruitment, onboarding, training, performance management, staff records, absence, headcount, organising travel, staff events and ad hoc office duties. No two days are the same in this role, it is interesting and varied. You will be well supported by a knowledgeable and experienced manager and this role would suit someone who is looking to progress in their career in human resources.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Update and track employee information accurately. Maintain employee files with important information.
• Assist with the recruitment of employees by tracking applications. Liaise with managers and applicants to book interview appointments, draft job offer letters and basic contracts.
• Assist the managers with new starter paperwork and track the information.
• Update the holiday system for new starters.
• Look after the keys to the building and distribute to authorised key holders.
• Send annual and probation review prompts to managers. Update review information and salary changes.
• Draft communication letters for staff and track any changes on payroll, HRISS, information spreadsheets.
• Organise travel itineraries and bookings when required.
• Support the HR colleagues with organising staff events such as the Christmas party and the Summer BBQ.
• Look after the building maintenance contracts (cleaners, window cleaners, plumber etc)- research reasonable rates and organise visits and payment with Finance.
• Complete ad hoc office duties as and when required such as filing, emails, letters and phone calls.
• Order flowers, cards and mementos for staff as required.
• Assist with absence tracking and documentation.
• Track the health and safety certification for the business.
• Assist with Company statistics.
• Recent experience of working in a human resource department for at least 1 year.
• Able to communicate and provide support at an executive level.
• Ability to prioritise workload.
• High levels of integrity, professionalism and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Takes pride in work and has a keen eye for detail.
• Naturally positive communicator.
• Experience of booking appointments and interviews.
• Comfortable using Microsoft systems; especially Office, Word and Excel.
• Excellent standards of customer service.
Advantageous but not essential:
• Level 3 CIPD qualification.
We Offer our permanent employees:
• Generous annual leave with an additional day for each year spent with the company up to 33 days holiday per year
• Genuine potential for career progression and training with clear development objectives and support
• Annual salary review and development plan
• Death in service insurance
• Vision tests
• Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff discount on products
• Staff recognition scheme
• GP access and mental health counselling support
• Yearly flu vaccinations
• Free parking with easy access to rail and bus routes
• Fun and exciting social and team building events
• High values culture with an intelligent, good-humoured and modern thinking workforce
To continue your application please send your CV by clicking “APPLY”