2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Integration Project Manager
Location: Wilmslow, but mobile to be wherever role requires
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday- Friday
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Are you a business change professional, used to ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget, that the project’s objectives are met and that everyone is delivering to a plan you have set out? Do you have the leadership, and experience, to pull cross functional teams together to deliver complex projects with a common goal within tight timescales, and invariably with competing priorities?
We’re on the hunt for an experienced, and driven, project manager to deliver several multiple stream integrations – taking acquired businesses and centralising their systems and processes.
Integrations will vary in depth from one acquired business to another – some businesses retaining their own identity whilst others being fully merged into another established brand. You will be highly experienced handling multiple functional streams, managing and influencing a project team and the wider business, as well as interested parties. You will be a meticulous planner, as well as determined to ensure your project stays on track and delivers to agreed timescales and budgets.
Your responsibilities include:
• Lead the team to deliver our business integrations
• Agree project objectives across Finance, Tech, Sales, Product and Marketing, Service and people streams
• Create project plan for the above, including detailed technical integration plans
• Establish and streamline all work systems and operational processes
• Ensure the right structure is in place for the integration to succeed, making difficult changes where needed
• Manage the project delivery team, as well as liaise closely with functional leads, to deliver projects goals
• Ensure that all the aims of the project are met
• Use of systems and clear reporting tools to keep track of people and progress – Evaluation of the success of the project against its benchmarking and sharing lessons or best practice for future integrations
• Assist in recruitment of different functional specialists as required
• Oversee the Financial aims of the project
• Regular reporting to the steering committee
• Work with members of the management team who will be aligned with your goals, and focused on helping you to succeed
Here at Citation, we place pride on our culture and values. We’re a friendly, hard-working bunch, and we want someone who’ll gel with the business.
If you read the below and think yes, yes, yes and yes, then you’ll fit in just fine:
• You thrive in fast paced environments and can easily adapt to change
• You are highly effective in the Analysis and Delivery of Change to support both strategic goals and operational needs, whilst minimising risk and maximising benefits
• Very tech literate – whilst you may not be an IT professional you will understand technical architecture and how to deliver technical projects
• You have real commercial acumen with the ability to consider and understand all aspects of the business, making balanced judgements across financial, legislative, trading and operational requirements
• Proven ability to build strong relationships, internally and externally, working with Board Directors, Leadership Teams, Business Clients, Suppliers, Financial Partners and Shareholders
• Have the ability to think strategically, but be brilliant at building and delivering a detailed plan of action
• Enjoy being out and about, and comfortable staying away from home to really get involved in, and deliver, your project
• You enjoy juggling multiple projects at once – while constantly driving for high performance, of course!
That’s enough about the role
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we don’t expect you to either! From your birthday off (paid!), space hopper races and incredible Christmas parties, to a 25 day holiday entitlement, gym membership discount and #freedrinkFriday, we do our fair share to keep things fun.
Don’t believe us? Then believe the awards! We’ve been named as one of the UK’s top companies to work for in 2020, coming in the top 30!!