2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
IT Transformation Manager
Location: Sheffield, with some travel to Wilmslow
Reports to: Divisional IT Director
12 month FTC
Our organisation has experienced significant growth over the last few years, and now needs to invest in our IT services and platforms. Our small business has a work force of 100 employees, and is focussed on significant growth, of which the IT transformation will enable, as well as bringing us closer to our group company. We are looking for an experienced IT Transformation Manager with experience in business and IT change to help our organisation to complete a 6-12 month programme of strategic technology change. This role will include execution of change across the current landscape, including developing IT services, infrastructure and application transformation. The individual will need to have a get up and go attitude, and a passion for change and drive to deliver great services and products.
• Work with the local business leaders and the Divisional IT Director to execute the IT Transformation Roadmap set by the Group company.
• Improve the management of internal and customer Support Desk tickets
• Capture and understand current landscape, stabilise, identifying change, risk and necessary mitigation.
• Working with the leadership team to develop plans and strategies so client services can be enhanced, user effectiveness improved and innovation encouraged.
• Mentoring and leading IT team, ready for growth and expansion.
• Developing standard operating procedures in line with business needs
• Execute strategic platform & Infrastructure change in line with local and divisional direction.
• Tenacious approach to IT transformation & change, with the ability to manage and motivate people.
• Solid leadership and stakeholder management skills, including line management.
• Strong technical background with excellent understanding of technology, development, and infrastructure change
• Ability to build and execute a strategic roadmap for change of technology, people and process.
• 5+ years experience in IT management or IT transformation, with skills in management of local and offshore teams
• Transformational experience planning and execution of current state mapping, future state implementation, including system and people change, knowledge transfer and off shore team set up
• Preference given to candidates that can demonstrate knowledge of IT security including Cyber, Domain, Data
• Service Delivery, experience in the implementation of a service delivery function, service desk, SLA’s, prioritisation
• Application & Environment support, including cloud and on premise
• Establish and maintain the programme, project and operational change roadmap.
Please click Apply Now to continue your application.