2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Junior Product Manager/Product Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to 25k DOE
We are Citation – One of the UKs biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We don’t do micro-management – instead, we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business. We have been named as one of the UKs Top 100 Best Companies to work for… Not one, but FOUR times!
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We’ve tripled in size in the past few years and plan to do it again with your help. We’re a great bunch of people to work with because we care so much about our colleagues and culture. We’re not interested in hierarchy or politics, just getting things done and enabling people to be their brilliant selves.
Why Citation? Why now?
With everything going on with Covid-19, we get that you might have had your working life totally flipped on its head. You might be working and have realised your business can’t offer you what you need either personally or culturally anymore. Or you might have been furloughed and had time to think, so now is the time for a change.
What is product marketing? Don’t panic if you don’t know the answer. And no, that’s not a trick question.
At Citation, the Product team do three simple things:
• Dream up knock-out products, with innovative technology, that customers cannot live without
• Build + lead outstanding go-to-markets fuelled with amazing storytelling, customer proof points + smart growth plans;
• Obsessive commercial management that drives customers + Citation get the maximum value + return from investments
If you dream in PPC/SEO and owning social media campaigns, this role isn’t for you. But if you’re taking the approach of, “I’ve never done it before, but it sounds good”, read on.
What might a day in your role look like?
• Talking to clients, finding out their needs and making sure our product is always simple and easy to understand and use.
• Creating new and exciting content to make our product portfolio shine whilst building out product knowledge across the business through various avenues.
• Designing and measuring tests and other experiments that test our hypotheses about what the right way forward is
• Using data to inform decisions, set goals and measure the impact of the work we ship
• Collaborating with other teams to scope and prioritise new product opportunities
• Products are centre to our daily conversations – we love products at Citation!
What are we looking for?
• A problem-solver. We adapt and change to meet our client needs, we expect you to create new processes, make suggestions, and build improvements with us
• You’ll be spinning many plates, so excellent time management is essential
• Loves numbers – both as data to analyse and as targets to exceed
• Has high attention to detail and very organised
• A self-starter looking for a fast-paced and dynamic role. As the business grows your role might not look the same from one week to the next.
• Has a friendly personality and must be a team player who is excited to help out with the wider business and teams
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.