2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Title – Key Account Manager (Digital Marketing)
Salary – £27,000 to £35,000 Basic D.O.E. plus uncapped bonus
Click Consult is a multi-award-winning search marketing agency. We work with prestigious brands and SMEs to maximise their online visibility. We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
As a result of rapid growth and the successes we have achieved within our market sector, we are recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for a portfolio of 5 – 10 clients based across the UK, with the occasional client abroad.
You’ll have uncapped bonus potential for upselling, cross-selling and renewing your clients.
Experience within digital marketing would be an advantage but full training on our proposition will be provided, our primary services are SEO and PPC.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working with new and existing clients to ensure that we deliver the highest level of service
• Maximise all potential business by upselling and cross-selling additional services
• Maintaining regular contact with clients to understand their priorities and objectives
• Liaise with our internal delivery teams to ensure we’re achieving client objectives
• Understand and interpret client data in a clear and commercial manner – identifying opportunities and challenges
• Create contracts, proposals and marketing literature to support the growth of your clients
We’ll support you with:
• Expert delivery teams across SEO, Content Marketing, PPC, Design, Content and Social
• A senior peer to support with all opportunities and issues
• Clear workflow management systems (Pivotal Tracker and Monday.com)
• A relaxed and supportive culture
• Training around our service proposition, tools and software (Google Analytics and Data Studio)
Our culture and rewards:
• Remote working available but typically a Hybrid working policy
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• 22 days holiday increasing to 27 with long service plus bank holidays
• Plus everyone gets their birthday off
• Monthly funded company social activities
• Quarterly employee recognition and rewards up to £1,000
• Mental health support and employee helpline
• Flexible working available on request
• ‘Me Time’ (allowance to attend personal appointments)
• Life assurance benefit
• Relaxed and supportive atmosphere
If you’re driven by building client relationships and delivering outstanding customer service we want to hear from you.
No agencies, please.