2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Hours of Work: Part-time, 3 days per week (9 – 5:30PM)
Salary: £20,800 Pro Rata
We are recruiting for a Legal Secretary in our Tribunals department, to provide a friendly, helpful and client-focused service at our Head Office in Wilmslow.
Who are we?
We are Citation – One of the UK’s biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We don’t do micro-management – instead, we empower, support and innovate! We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business – We have been named as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Companies to work for… Not one but four times!
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!). So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
About the role
As a Tribunal Secretary, you will be responsible for transcribing dictation (Audio typing experience required), setting up files, typing correspondence, preparation of bundles, coordinating advocates’ diaries, logging all correspondence on the case management system, dealing with courts and our clients.
• Ideally you will have experience as a legal secretary
• Excellent audio-typing skills – typing speed of 65+ words per minute
• Experience of case management systems preferred
• Pleasant and personable, with a great telephone manner, you will use your skills to leave the client feeling like we have exceeded their expectations after every interaction you have with them
• You will take pride in always looking for ways to go the extra mile for clients and resolve any issues in a thoughtful, professional and articulate manner, taking ownership for any arising actions
• You will have a real desire to help people, a “can do” attitude and a willingness to get involved with all aspects of supporting this thriving department
• You will have a high attention to detail, strong typing skills, fantastic organisational skills and demonstrate a track record of being a team player
What do you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.