2mjesobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Title – Marketing Executive
Salary – £18,000 to £24,000 dependant on previous experience plus many benefits
Click Consult is a multi-award-winning search and digital marketing agency. We work with brands and SMEs to maximise their online visibility.
We are looking for a driven and motivated individual to join our expanding Marketing team. You will support the marketing team to plan, create and deliver digital and offline marketing campaigns. You will be familiar with social media platforms and adept at writing high-quality content that supports our position as an authority within the industry.
Any experience would be a huge advantage but full training can be provided.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• The planning and creation of marketing campaigns to drive traffic and nurture prospects.
• Creating content that helps to further establish us as a thought leader across key industry segments.
• Social media management across all major social networks.
• Identifying opportunities to enhance prospect engagement.
• Marketing automation and email marketing activity planning and execution.
• Undertake PR activity to help raise the profile of the company.
• Assist with the management of the company website.
• Conduct competitor and industry research.
• Assist with the planning and delivery of offline marketing events.
• Liaise with our in-house designers to develop industry-leading creative.
• Deliver regular reports on marketing activity and campaigns.
Relevant skills and experience includes:
• Previous experience in a B2B marketing role (Essential)
• Marketing related qualification and/or degree.
• Strong copywriting and proofreading skills.
• Prior experience with marketing automation platforms, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and social media management tools.
• Experience in developing and creating a broad range of marketing assets to assist lead generation.
• Experience writing and critiquing creative briefs and managing the full campaign-to-launch process.
• Knowledge and understanding of delivering PR campaigns.
• Strong analytical mind with attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be collaborative and able to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in both a small team environment and use initiative to work independently.
We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
• Remote working available but typically a Hybrid working policy
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• 25 days holiday (after 2 years service) plus bank holidays
• Plus everyone gets their birthday off
• Monthly funded company social activities
• Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
• Mental health support and employee helpline
• Death in service benefit (after 1 years service)
• Relaxed and supportive atmosphere
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our expert Marketing team we want to hear from you!
No agencies, please.
Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and covering letter to us.