2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience plus benefits
We are Click Consult, a multi-award-winning search marketing agency working with prestigious brands and SMEs to maximise their online visibility. We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
We are recruiting a Marketing Executive to support our internal marketing team to plan, create and deliver digital and offline marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will be familiar with a range of inbound marketing techniques and adept at writing high-quality content that supports our position as an authority within the industry.
Relevant skills and experience
● Proven ability to write content that helps to further establish us as an industry thought leader.
● Ability to plan and create marketing campaigns to drive traffic and nurture prospects.
● Knowledge of marketing automation and email marketing activity planning and execution. (experience preferred)
● Ability to make basic changes and upload content in WordPress.
● Ability to conduct and report on competitor and industry research.
● Ability to deliver regular reports on marketing activity and campaigns.
● Understanding of how PR activity can help raise the profile of the company.
● Understanding how Social media activity can help raise the profile of the company.
● Strong copywriting and proofreading skills.
● Strong communication skills, working with internal and external stakeholders.
● Marketing related qualification and/or degree (desirable)
● Experience of using Data Studio to create bespoke performance reports (desirable)
Our culture and rewards
● Remote working available but typically a Hybrid working policy
● Excellent training and development opportunities
● 22 days holiday increasing to 27 with long service plus bank holidays
● Plus everyone gets their birthday off
● Monthly funded company social activities
● Quarterly employee recognition and rewards up to £1,000
● Mental health support and employee helpline
● Flexible working available on request
● ‘Me Time’ (allowance to attend personal appointments)
● Life assurance benefit
● Relaxed and supportive atmosphere
If you think this is the role for you and you want to be part of some amazing and award-winning campaigns, at a successful and growing agency, we want to hear from you!
No agencies, please.