2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Location: Hybrid split of home and office
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000 per annum + bonus
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don’t do office politics or “that’s not my job”. We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
We’ve just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you’ve got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you’re the right type of person for us.
We are on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join our Group Cross-Sell Marketing Manager to support with lead generation, campaign implementation, colleague referral schemes and post campaign analysis, across all group cross sales channels.
• Support the Cross-Sell Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of cross sell marketing activity plans across the group.
• Build solid relationships with group wide marketing teams to ensure on-plan delivery of revenue generating campaigns and activity.
• Referrals – Planning and execution of internal sales enablement plans to support and grow the Colleague Referrals channel.
• Tracking and analysis – Monitor and track success of all activity, by channel, content type, product and group business.
• Content – Work collaboratively with the Citation acquisition Marketing Team to understand their plans and utilise any relevant content and other assets across the group
• Create fresh, engaging, content with more targeted messaging for individual group client bases.
• Comms – effectively communicating specific activity to sales teams and wider buisness via briefings.
• Supporting campaign content – working with Citation Contact Centre and AST team leaders to create and provide sales email follow up and touchpoint templates to help enable sales.
• Data – Support sales enablement within the AST, ensuring leads are processed and assigned for follow up in a timely manner.
• Help support the wider Commercial Team with existing and new initiatives where needed
What’s in it for you?
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we don’t expect you to either! From your birthday off (paid!), space hopper races and incredible Christmas parties, to a 25 day holiday entitlement, gym membership discount and #freedrinkFriday, we do our fair share to keep things fun.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.