2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Marketing Manager – Maternity cover (July 2020 – July 2021)
Salary: up to £29,500 per annum
HS Direct provide Health & Safety and Employment Law software solutions along with consultancy to SMEs across the UK. We started off as a small family run business in 2004 and since then, the company has seen year on year growth and we now have over 7000 active clients (but we still have the family feel!)
We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, professional conduct and our friendly working environment, where our philosophy is “everyone is on the same team”.
As a Marketing manager you will be part of a small but mighty marketing team whose purpose is to engage prospects and generate new customers across all areas of the business. You will manage communication with existing customers to maintain our brand and drive customer retention and Co-ordinate and manage internal communication with colleagues!
What day to day looks like?
• Manage and deliver both acquisition and retention marketing strategies in-line with the company wide objectives and delivered on time within budget
• Maintain and deliver a growth-driven marketing plan to achieve new business leads and opportunities for our Business Development team
• Support the development and implementation of all client marketing campaigns, including newsletters, up and cross sell, and nurturing campaigns (both online and offline).
• Help manage and optimise the Group websites (including SEO and AdWord campaigns) by driving content creation, optimising web-site conversion rates against KPIs and leading and developing web projects and initiatives
• Work collaboratively to create engaging and on-brand content for all client marketing communications.
• Support the ongoing development of a welcome communication programme for new clients.
• Liaise with internal teams to update client platforms with relevant marketing content.
• Creation of presentations and reports as required for client communications and client feedback programmes.
• Coordinate the social media strategy across all channels for growth and brand campaigns
• Conduct regular analysis of marketing effectiveness across all channels, website data and usability trends. Develop reports to validate current strategies and measures towards improvement. Produce KPI reports to present to the board on marketing activity
• Collaborating with other marketing colleagues across our wider group, to integrate and complement marketing strategies and share best practices across multiple channels
• Develop and deliver seasonal campaigns, press releases and local campaigns
• Work collaboratively on signage and brand-development
• Responsible for managing and executing internal communications including marketing campaigns and incentives
What’s in it for you?
We offer some great perks like a health care scheme, plus holiday allowance. What’s more is, we don’t believe in working your birthday and have a fab Christmas party plus lots more.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply below!