2mesjobs 2M Marketing
Location: Southampton (Hedge End)
Role type: Permanent
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 per annum
Travel: frequent travel throughout the UK & Ireland to visit events and their other branches (in-line with covid guidelines/restrictions)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a world leader in renewable energy solutions on a permanent basis. A forward thinking company passionate about working together and achieving excellence. The role will be office based in Southampton (Hedge End) together with frequent travel in UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, this role is responsible for delivering the communications and events projects, as part of the wider marketing communications.
You need excellent event planning and communications skills and thrive working in a fast paced environment. The role will be managing multiple external agencies and multiple projects at once.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE;
• Degree in marketing or business or significant industry experience.
• First class event planning and communications skills gained in a fast paced work environment.
• Experience of delivering social media and email marketing campaigns
• Experience of managing multiple external agencies
• Experience of prioritising and managing multiple projects at once
• Strong analysis and numerical skills with experience of reporting on marketing ROI
• Commercially astute with a market orientated focus
• Stakeholder management – extensive experience of effectively managing multiple
• Ability to communicate complex information in an easy to understand and digestible way.
• Extensive experience of managing CRM systems to capture leads
• Excellent written command of the English language
• Positive can-do attitude
• Curious and always looking for ways to improve
• Able to take ownership of tasks
• Demonstrates honesty and integrity
• The ability to plan-ahead, set goals and organise effectively to achieve objectives
• Customer focused and driven to exceed excellence
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Team player who encourages positive communication and respect
A strong understanding of Excel is desirable but not essential.
The role will require frequent travel throughout the UK to visit agencies, events and other branches in UK & Ireland.
Looking for a great position as a Marketing Executive…click apply!