2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
New Business Sales Consultant
Bredbury based, however due to the current COIVD-19 pandemic this role will be remote/working from home for the foreseeable future.
£30k per annum + commission + car or car allowance (50k to 60k OTE)
Full Time Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
To help drive growth by winning new business sales through new customer acquisition and cross sale of solutions within our existing customer base.
• Generating new business leads / opportunities via a range of channels e.g. business networking, social media, collaboration to develop referral opportunities.
• Meeting new business acquisition targets; scoping requirements, designing solutions, preparing proposals, negotiating and closing the order.
• Consulting to scope and qualify customer needs, really getting to understand their business and how we can add value to their world.
• Presenting our products and services in sales discussions, aligning the messages to the specific industry issues and business needs of our customers.
• Delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the sales cycle, ensuring that expectations are aligned to feed into our delivery processes and that the value we add is clearly communicated.
• Meeting daily / weekly performance KPI’s and best practice standards in the sales process to ensure you’re always set to succeed over the long term.
• Providing accurate and reliable sales forecasting reports.
• Maintaining consistently accurate customer contact and activity information in our CRM system.
• Developing and maintaining your product and market knowledge with an eye to future trends and upcoming technologies so that you can be a trusted expert for our customers.
Qualifications and Experience
• A proven consultative, solutions sales professional with experience gained in a business to business environment.
• Technology industry background is essential.
• Proven track record in meeting sales targets.
• Delivering exceptional customer service.
• Working with customers at all levels.
• Using CRM Software, Microsoft Office including strong Excel skills.
• Full clean UK driving licence.
• Thrive on working to targets, setting up to meet the goals and enjoying the healthy competition with colleagues to reach beyond them.
• Be a strong team player, and also have a competitive side, the side which doesn’t like to be beaten and has them constantly looking for creative ways to overcome obstacles.
• Be a clear and confident communicator, who enjoys interacting and collaborating with others to solve problems for customers.
• Time management skills will be essential to ensuring they make the most of the time available and take ownership for results.
• Bring a positive, ‘can do’ mindset to the work and be flexible in response to change, ready to just get stuck in and ‘make it happen’.
• Have sophisticated commercial acumen which will enable them to spot new opportunities to turn customer needs into sales and to negotiate and win business based on value not price.
• Be committed to ensuring that our customers get the best possible service experience because they genuinely care about doing the right thing.
Active Business Communications is an award-winning IT and Telecoms service provider with ambitious growth plans. We’ve been using our knowledge and expertise to help our customers get the very best from technology for many years.
The world of technology changes rapidly and our in-depth knowledge allows Active to operate as a true end to end partner.
We’re looking for an experienced team leader who can lead by example and successfully manage our service desk function.
• 22 days annual leave (increasing to 27 over 5 years) plus bank holidays with an extra day off for your birthday and the ability book time in hours for extra flexibility
• Buy/sell annual leave (up to 2 days per year)
• Wellbeing scheme and 1-week paid sickness benefit
• Free on-site parking
• Being part of a cohesive and supportive team
• A supported induction and training on the job to get you up and running quickly
• Encouragement and support to continually progress your skills and career development
• Autonomy and the chance to deliver results in your way
• Being visible in a small business; the chance to show what you can do and to be recognised for your contribution
If you have the skills, experience, and enthusiasm to take on this challenge and succeed in a fast moving, competitive technology-based environment, we would really like to hear from you. Please click ‘Apply’ to forward a copy of your CV.