2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
On-Site HR Co-ordinator
Reporting to the On-Site HR Manager, we are looking for an On-Site HR Co-ordinator who can make a continuous and positive contribution to and add value to our business to support the growth of the On-Site service.
Your daily tasks would involve:
• Contacting clients to schedule appointments for the On-Site HR Service.
• Setting up appointments in Outlook, sending booking confirmations to clients and setting up links to remote meetings using Ring Central technology (where appropriate for remote meetings).
• Preparing packs of HR documents for the On-Site HR Consultants.
• Contacting clients who have expressed an interest in the On-Site service to discuss what the client will receive, any concerns that they may have, proactively promoting the benefits of the service, handling any objections; with a view to gaining agreement to proceed.
• Answering queries about the service from clients and colleagues.
• Answering basic queries about the HR Process we are assisting the client with and recognising when they need to speak to their Employment Law/HR Consultant.
• Tracking and monitoring the service through the use of an excel spreadsheets
• Arranging travel – trains and hotel accommodation.
• Proactively recognising opportunities to offer the service to our clients and the ability to cross sell to them.
• Speaking and presenting to other teams in the company about On-Site HR Opportunities.
• Working with the Employment Law Team on On-Site cases to ensure the service is ready to be delivered.
• Acting as a note taker where necessary to support clients taking minutes for HR meetings (e.g., disciplinaries, grievances etc), contributing to revenue generation for On-Site HR.
• Playing a key role in the move to a new case/diary management system (S360).
What we need from you:
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Experience in an administration role.
• Basic knowledge of HR Processes such as investigation, disciplinary and grievances.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office particularly MS Excel and the use of pivot tables.
• Knowledge of Sales Force (ideally).
• Passion for delivering an amazing client service.
Why choose us?
Citation is one of the UK’s biggest providers of Health & Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO services to businesses. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts, healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!). So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.