2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Outbound Sales Manager
Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Salary: £28 – 35k dependant on experience
Based in Cheshire and part of a Europe-wide group with a turnover in excess of £400m, we are a leading
UK e-commerce business and one of the largest online market leaders in printer consumables, printers and now stationary supplies for the home and office.
We are seeking a person to grow and manage a highly motivated and friendly team of agents for outbound sales. The role of this team is to contact customers who have already ordered from us and seek to promote our own brand products.
Your role will involve the recruitment, training and management of your outbound sales team. You will mainly be responsible for guiding and motivating your team to maximise targets and KPIs.
The ideal person for this role is someone with experience in the above, along with a pro-active and highly driven mindset. You will be the leader of your team and guide them on how to increase response and conversion rates while leading by example where needed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage your team of sales agents, including training, motivation, stat-tracking and additional recruitment and onboarding where needed
• Providing technical advice and support to your team to enable them to maximise sales.
• Give your team feedback, praise on their activities to ensure they’re following best practices and maximising KPIs
• Create plans, materials and scripts for call-related outbound activities.
• Create and maintain sales materials where appropriate.
• Accurately maintain the database.
What we need from you:
• At least 3 years in a sales role, being a confident driven sales person.
• At least 2 years leading and managing a team or within a Team Lead role.
• Competent in developing and managing teams to targets.
• Strong IT skills – proficiency in Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Ability to forecast to senior directors effectively.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Enthusiastic, confident results orientated.
• Good commercial mindset
• Strong teamwork ethic.
• Fantastic teamwork and collaboration skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Highly organised and self-motivated
• A desire for continuous learning and self-improvement.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and adaptive to rapidly changing environments
• Competitive salary
• 28 days holiday with an additional day holiday each year, up to 33 days a year
• Staff discount
• In-house training
• Casual dress
• Annual flu vaccinations
• Death in service insurance- paying 3 x your salary in the event of your death
• Access to healthcare and counselling for staff
• Free parking with easy access to rail and bus routes
• Fun and exciting social events
• High values culture with an intelligent, good humoured and modern thinking work force
• Potential for career progression and training
• Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service and every 2.5 years thereafter
To continue your application please send your CV and a brief cover email by clicking “APPLY”