2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Outbound Sales Manager
Location: Hybrid split of home and office
We are Citation Group. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment, and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost-cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support, and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
This is a really exciting to join us as we recruit for the sales teams right across the Group. Our group companies we have over 45,000 clients who love us, need us, and want to buy more from us. Having acquired 10 businesses over the last 3 years which offer products and services that our clients need and want; we’re only interested in future growth; we’re not finished yet.
Moving is a risk – is that what you’re thinking? Nope, not with us. We’ve just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you’ve got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you’re the right type of person for us.
In this key role, you will work with key stakeholders and teams right across the business. It is a wide and varied role with bags of opportunity and support. With continual double-digit growth year on year, our business thrives on people with vision, determination, agility, focus, and brilliant people skills.
If you consider yourself an inspiring Sales Leader, thrive on training, coaching, and developing people to be the best they can be then this is role for you! If you’ve got B2B sales experience… even better.
• As a Sales Manager you will be able to motivate your team in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for leading, coaching, and monitoring the performance of a Sales Team. Passionate about the service we offer to clients you will achieve business goals by creating a culture of high performance amongst your team.
• You will identify their strengths and gaps and work with them to ensure they reach their full potential and achieve set targets and objectives. Driving constant high performance through regular feedback and continual support.
• We all know the highs and lows that come with a sales role so you will be there to celebrate their success and support them through their challenges.
• Colleague Engagement is really important to us so making sure your team are engaged and motivated is key. We all know that’s when Salespeople perform at their best.
What we expect you to bring to the role
• This is no ordinary Sales Culture and so we are looking for an extraordinary Sales Leader with relevant B2B experience and a proven track record of enabling your team to deliver results.
• You will be an accomplished Sales Manager with the skills to bring out the best in your team. You will have a knack for identifying sales potential, and just know how to keep your team engaged, motivated, and driven to succeed. You will know what good looks like and have a thorough understanding of a Business to Business Sales process and be able to communicate this effectively to your team.
• You will have the mentality that “nearly at target” just isn’t good enough. This is a hands-on role where your key focus will be leading, mentoring, and driving your team to achieve outstanding results.
• You will have an eye for figures. You will be able to analyse KPIs and know exactly what they mean, identify improvements, and how they will impact performance. You will have the sales experience to instantly get buy-in from your team and not even be afraid to show them how it’s done. But you won’t be a selfish leader, you will understand having your team perform at their best only makes you look better.
• In a sales environment that is constantly evolving, even more so during and post Covid-19, we need someone innovative, fast-thinking who can deliver results and help take us to the next level.
• Most importantly you are looking to join a growing, highly successful company where you can continue to grow, develop and thrive with us. Somewhere fun, professional, and supportive where you get to chance to shine every day.
What you get from us
From your birthday off work (in addition to a generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement), to wellbeing support and a health cash plan, to recognition and incentives, to continuous learning and development, we invest in you holistically. Coming to work should never be a chore so we, and you, create an environment where you can be at your best. You will be surrounded by great people who care about what we do and have a true sense of purpose. We will continually stretch and grow you – you will never clock watch with us. We will trust you and care about you. We will share our business strategy and there will be opportunities for you to grow your career with us.
If you are still reading this, it says our culture is for you. Apply now. Come join us.
If this sounds like you, click apply!