2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Title: Paid Media Executive / Analyst
Salary: £24,000 – £29,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
Location – Hooton or Bournemouth or Fully Remote (UK)
Click Consult is a multi-award-winning search marketing agency. We work with leading brands and SMEs to maximise their online visibility.
We are looking for a results-driven individual capable of taking responsibility for your own portfolio of PPC clients including planning and execution of work to achieve client targets.
Experience in either paid search or paid social is required although further training will be provided.
Your common tasks will include
• Manage paid search campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
• Understanding and analyse website data from Google Analytics
• Managing paid social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Analyse performance provide insight and recommendations
• Write compelling ad copy to drive potential customers to our client’s website
• Recommend website changes that will improve performance
• Liaise with our Account Managers, clients and our contacts at the search engines to resolve issues and develop campaigns
Training can also be provided to expand the role into:
• Managing display campaigns on Google Ads and other programmatic platforms
• Running conversion rate optimisation projects and A/B testing
Relevant skills and experience:
• Experience of managing successful Paid Media campaign
• Experience of tracking/tagging set up and troubleshooting
• Ability to analyse data to inform decisions and solve problems
• Desire and ability to quickly learn while on the job
• Drive to meet and exceed targets/timescales
Our culture and rewards:
We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
• Remote working available but typically a Hybrid working policy
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• 25 days holiday (after 2 years service) plus bank holidays
• Plus everyone gets their birthday off
• Monthly funded company social activities
• Quarterly employee recognition and rewards up to £1,000
• Mental health support and employee helpline
• Flexible working available on request
• ‘Me Time’ (8 hours per year to attend personal appointments)
• Life assurance benefit (after 1 years service)
• Relaxed and supportive atmosphere
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our expert PPC team we want to hear from you!