2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
£20,000 – £24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
We are Citation. We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
We truly are the “best company” to work for because we employ brilliant people and give them every chance to shine!
We are looking for a self-motivated and diligent payroll administrator to join our growing finance team, to add value, and have an impact in the pivotal success of our business. As a key part of both finance and internal HR, you have the opportunity to be a part of two growing teams. There’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
• Processing all overtime, amendments, new starters, leavers, and any other payroll elements including sickness and PILON’s across multiple payrolls
• Assisting with the on boarding of payroll for any acquisitions made by the Group
• Calculating and processing SMP, SSP, ShPP payments, etc
• Producing P32’s, P45’s and P60’s on a monthly/annually basis
• Dealing with all appropriate and approved deductions from pay and any AOE’s orders we may receive
• Dealing with payroll queries
• Processing pension payments across multiple pension schemes
• Be a character with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Have an up-to-date working knowledge of UK Personal tax;
• Be strong with payroll systems (Sage 50) and Microsoft Excel.
• Have experience of working with company pension schemes;
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts, healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions, and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!). So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.