2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Part-Time Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor
20 hours per week including every Sunday.
Must be level 2 and Level 3 qualified.
£10 per hour depending on experience.
Here at My Fitness Hub we are looking for a hard-working individual not only to join our team but to become a part of our future aspirations as a company. We want someone not to come in as just an employee but to come in and really take an ownership mentality and push the business forward as if it’s their own so we can all personally achieve great things together.
Key Job Accountabilities
• Coach daily classes and 1:1 sessions as scheduled.
• Create training programming for clients.
• Creation of reports as a method of giving feedback and identifying areas of improvement.
• Promote and sell personal training packages to members.
• Carry out inductions and use inductions as a marketing tool for group and 1-2-1 PT.
• Proactively generate new PT business.
• Support retention by providing fitness advice and guidance in the club.
• To give feedback to management aiding in decision-making as well as helping to follow short, medium and long-term plans
• Prepare appropriate content for blogs and newsletters.
• Facility upkeep – Keep the facility tidy and maintain the equipment in optimal condition.
Membership Service and Product Development
• Ensure all members feel they are part of the organisation and not just anonymous customers.
• Keep all members up to date with current trends in the market, be imaginative in our delivery and design bespoke methods and techniques.
• Embed strong communication links with all clients/members via a variety of channels – social media, newsletters, social events, in house competitions.
• To ensure all members are aware of changes within the company that may have an effect on them.
• Create awareness of success stories to increase motivation and self-esteem amongst members and prospective members.
• Encourage members to act as role models/motivators by using their success stories.
• Creation and Management of social media accounts.
To be considered for the role, please click ‘Apply’ to forward a copy of your CV.