2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire (and remote)
Salary: up to £55,000 DOE
We are Citation Group. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
This is a really exciting to join us in this newly created role. Across our group companies we have over 45,000 clients who love us, need us and want to buy more from us. Having acquired 10 businesses over the last 3 years which offer products and services that our clients need and want; we’re only interested in future growth; we’re not finished yet.
But we’re in lockdown again – is that what you’re thinking? We’ve not made anyone redundant and don’t plan on doing so either. We’ve just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you’ve got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you’re the right type of person for us.
In this key role, you will work with key stakeholders and teams right across the business. It is a wide and varied role with bags of opportunity and support. With continual double-digit growth year on year, our business thrives on people with vision, determination, agility, focus and brilliant people skills.
What will I be doing day to day?
Whilst working for Citation, in this role you will have the opportunity to work across several other brands within the Citation group. So, whilst experience in professional services isn’t a must – an understanding of how our products and services benefit clients are is a must!
• Talking to clients, finding out their needs and making sure our product is always simple and easy to understand and use.
• Designing and measuring tests and other experiments that test our hypotheses about what the right way forward is
• Using data to inform decisions, set goals and measure the impact of the work we ship
• Collaborating with other teams to scope and prioritise new product opportunities
• Products are centre to our daily conversations – we love products at Citation!
• Developing a deep understanding of market and customer needs and using a combination of qualitative and data driven insight to identify commercial opportunities
• Be the expert for your full technical range of products and understand the competitive advantage we have in the market. alert to the future technologies emerging.
• Explore and test early ideas to gather feedback and refine product readiness
• Own the vision, the long-term and short-term roadmaps for your products and help the business to focus on specific opportunities with measurable results
• Monitor and report on the product performance and market share opportunity
• Ensure the sales team have the technical knowledge and marketing collateral and training required to grow and drive sales.
• Focus sessions with marketing teams, building out target audiences and upsell opportunities
Who we are looking for?
• Demonstrable experience in a ‘Product Manager’ role where you have held responsibility for one significant, or multiple small products
• Experience of a product portfolios that cover both technology and service-related products
• Client focused to the max
• Demonstrate enthusiasm for products and curiosity to scout the market for new trends
• Be an exceptional communicator at all levels
• Operate with ease in a fast paced and demanding business
• A natural problem solver with the confidence to use initiative and build trust across different teams.
• Knowledge of compliance and health and safety services desirable
What’s in it for you?
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we don’t expect you to either! From your birthday off (paid!), space hopper races and incredible Christmas parties, to a 25 day holiday entitlement, gym membership discount and #freedrinkFriday, we do our fair share to keep things fun.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.