2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000
Location: SK9 5AR
Citation is going through an extremely exciting time – expanding our product portfolio by developing and introducing new products and services to our clients. We are achieving this with not only organic development but an ambitious M&A strategy, to allow us to buy into new markets.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We’ve tripled in size in the past few years and plan to do it again with your help. We’re a great bunch of people to work with because we care so much about our colleagues and culture. We’re not interested in hierarchy or politics, just getting things done and enabling people to be their brilliant selves.
What will I be doing day to day?
To support this, we our bolstering our Product resources for our Quality division, where the products include ISO certification, elearning, cyber security and pre-employment checks, with another Product Manager. Reporting into the Group Product Team, but working day to day in managing the products in our Quality businesses, you will have a genuine passion for all things product.
Experience in these specific products isn’t essential, we are looking for a Product Manager who is happy to bend their existing product management knowledge to this exciting and growing division or someone ready for that step up into Product Management.
Along with the current Product Manager, you will help to develop the overall product proposition, whilst spotting new opportunities to help to grow further into this area. The role covers the full product lifecycle from managing existing products, proposition development, new product development and even the end of life of products, where we have duplication or no-fit for the wider base.
You will play an integral role in influencing the product roadmap to differentiate, grow market share, and deliver client value. You will possess a blend of business and commercial savvy and a desire to deliver, in order to make the product vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time understanding the needs of clients and stakeholder problems and finding innovative solutions for the market.
• Previous experience in a Product Management or a Product Proposition type role
• Ability to talk to clients, find out their needs to make sure our products are always simple and easy to understand and use
• Excellent presentation and communication skills with boundless energy and tenacity
• Good collaborator to scope and prioritise product changes or opportunities
• Problem-solving, providing solutions and playing an interactive role within the team
• Active project management and organisational skills
• Personable and good negotiation skills for working with internal and external clients and potential partners
Attitude and Behaviours
You will be an enthusiastic team player who takes a positive proactive approach to business challenges. With sound interpersonal skills, you will want to use your talents to help make this Company a great place to work and do business with.
• Gathering market insight from clients, prospects and partners that will shape and define our products
• Working in a strategic role, driving tasks through other parts of the business as well as having your own tactical tasks, such as creating communications and other product documentation
• Developing a deep knowledge of the products, the relevant markets and our customers
• Specifying market requirements and owning the development of the roadmap deliverables
• Management of the product life cycle from initial idea, planning, project management through to delivery
• Working with our Marketing colleagues to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer
• Building product propositions that are clear and succinct
• Conduct product training to internal teams on the features and benefits of the product
• Acting as the internal and external product evangelist for product offerings
Don’t delay in applying!