2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Salary: Up to £45,000
Full time, 37.5 hours
We are looking for a PO that is passionate about on-line client experiences, curious about really understanding the client needs, being the forefront of market influences, artistry and flare for technology to innovate. Pushing our strategy to exceed the client expectations to be market leaders in our field. You’ll influence the roadmap, supported by the product team and market exerts with a wider opportunity to standardise our technology across the group.
Why Citation? Why now?
With everything going on with Covid-19, we get that you might have had your working life totally flipped on its head. You might be working and have realised your business can’t offer you what you need either personally or culturally anymore. Or you might have been furloughed and had time to think so now is the time for a change. Over 60% of our teams were all already working at home before the pandemic, so we have the infrastructure and support for you to succeed and allow you to concentrate on what you’re good at.
We have the systems to do everything remotely – from interviewing, to your induction, to even “meeting” with teams and stakeholders if necessary. So, you don’t even have to worry about leaving the house to travel to work to start.
We are Citation. We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
A competent self-starter; ambitious, driven able to own the PO process but hungry for more.
What you will do:
• Understanding the market, product trends and research, including talking to customers and visiting customers.
• Assessing competitors’ products to identify important features and compare performance with equivalent company products.
• Prioritisation and ongoing management of product backlog of the roadmap
• Gap analysis of all platforms across the group estate
• Be the Subject matter expert for your product within the business.
• Ensure the product is fit for purpose and has ability to run 24/7.
• Accountable for reporting on product KPI’s
• Define solutions by working with the business and technical architects.
• Ability to write clear briefs and communicate with production teams.
• Listening to the voice of the customer with regular focus group and feedback sessions.
• Analyse the characteristics of users and their tasks to enhance their experience.
• Key stakeholder in working party and UAT sessions approving feature changes and assuring quality standards through all stages of the product development.
What we are looking for:
• Agile methodologies.
• UX/UI principles
• Client focused
• Able to prioritise and take ownership
• Requirements Definition / User Stories
• Stakeholder Management
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
• Positive attitude – team player
• Career driven, ambitious
• Technology & Innovation
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase up to 10 days annual leave, pension contributions and more.