2mejobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
If you are an experienced Mechanical or Chemical Engineer with a passion for utilities engineering and
sustainability in an industrial setting, then we want to talk to you!
As a result of our success, we are thriving in all business areas and have exciting plans for 2022 and beyond.
Projective has an immediate requirement for ambitious Industrial Utilities and Energy Engineers.
As part of our integrated services, you will be working on complex industrial sites, analysing existing systems
performance, designing new solutions, and delivering projects with large-scale manufacturing clients globally.
A significant volume of this work will be integrating the latest new technology for low and zero-carbon solutions
into these established facilities.
This is an analytical and design role, the work will require significant technical design, reporting and technical
presentation skill to convey your concepts to the client’s team.
The ideal applicants will have previous work experience within a manufacturing or design environment. Experience of process design and operation of several types of process systems such as pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, vessels, pressure systems, refrigeration and compressed gasses.
Essential Skills and Interests:
• Ability to work independently and self-manage to meet project deadlines and budgets.
• Ability to analyse a system and identify improvements that can be made
• Ability to develop a process flow and instrumentation diagram.
• Ability to size and select equipment of several types.
• Working with and designing pressure systems including pressure relief.
• AutoCAD 2D or Solidworks drafting skills.
• Develop a full energy and mass balance for a system.
• Knowledge of UK and EU legislation relating to the design or process systems.
• Ability to write a control description.
• Previous high-quality preparation of technical documents including writing and producing
• presentations and reports.
• Knowledge of and proven appreciation/passion for energy-saving strategies.
• Solutions-oriented with a flexible ‘can-do’ approach to work.
• Keen to broaden, update and acquire new skills.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree 2:1 or higher
• Excellent and demonstratable written, verbal and presentational skills
• Resident in the UK
• Current driving licence and access to a car
Relevant qualifications should be demonstrated on your application along with main areas of interest for future development.
What can you expect?
• Opportunity to immerse yourself in a professional environment where both your technical skills and your professional credibility will be developed and enriched.
• A diverse, client-led workload including some notable high-profile
• international companies.
• A supportive and practical mentorship with a tailored career path and measurable success metrics on your route to becoming a Chartered Engineer.
• Part of a dedicated, loyal and highly skilled team where you are appreciated and given recognition
• with plenty of peer support.
• Friendly and professional company who have high values and a business model to ensure your career success.
• Membership to professional institute paid for, with exposure and training to a variety of interesting
• Competitive salary and benefits including regular reviews, and a bonus based on company success.
Who are Projective Ltd?
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast-growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and
process engineering projects. We deliver consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. Our
clients range from large blue-chip companies to SMEs in the UK and overseas. Projective works with the
latest technologies and groundbreaking designs to bring sustainable and innovative solutions to our clients.
The role is full-time, based 2 – 3 days from our Belfast office, with the requirement to travel to client sites
around the UK and Ireland. Applicants are expected to show existing eligibility to work and have access
to their own transport.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to open an informal conversation with us, please reach out
today for a confidential chat.
Projective do not accept applicants and unsolicited interest via Recruitment Agencies.
Job Ref: HR_EBH_Project EngineerNI_R1.0
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ now.