2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Title; Project Manager
Reporting to; Directors,
Working with; Development, Support, Test and Consultancy Teams
Main Purpose of Job; Reporting into the Directors on a day to day basis you shall be involved with and responsible for the delivery of all internal and external projects within the IT business unit, collaborating with the technical and consultancy teams to ensure timely delivery to the agreed requirements. The role shall have a particular focus on client delivery in relation to the software offering.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities;
• Representing the company in a client-facing role, the day to day point of contact to coordinate all activities during the delivery of software implementation projects.
• Play a key role in the scope and definition of projects, applying business analysis and business case expertise to understand requirements, shape initial requests, and provide high-level estimates of effort and cost.
• Understand and document the desired outcome of a request, decides on effectiveness of existing service offerings and considers creation of new initiatives where relevant
• Capture requirements using multiple techniques (e.g. interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios,etc).
• Understand technological capabilities, work with business functions to define and validate system requirements. Assist with functional specification and system design specifications that can be used by IT to build solutions.
• Facilitate a continuous planning approach process. Work with business units to manage and prioritise workstreams. Analyse potential solutions to estimate the value to the organisation and ROI.
• Develop governance processes with business functions and key stakeholders. Measure customer satisfaction and IT effectiveness with business functions and key stakeholders. Develop and implement recommendations for improvements.
• Work with IT to resolve problems and improve service levels.
• Coordinate all business teams for the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
• Mentor junior team members to assist with the development of their skills in relation to delivering high standards of service.
• Deliver agreed personal objectives within specified timescales
• Collaborate with the team to ensure successful deployment of new applications and releases
• Ensure data security is maintained (customer information and company IP)
• Ensure that customer requirements are fulfilled and where possible exceed expectations
• Understand company strategy, and be commercially aware
• To learn new skills, improve technical ability and share knowledge
• Respect your colleagues, encourage a culture of improvement and deliver excellence
• Strong customer service orientation, leadership and people management skills.
• Ability to balance a wide variety of priorities.
• Opportunity shaping and sales/pipeline management experience.
• Strong project management skills, including planning, organising and prioritising.
• Excellent knowledge of IT and software development lifecycle, new technologies and trends.
• Experience with enterprise client project management/delivery.
• Competent with MS Office; Excel, Word and Outlook
• Meticulous and a high attention to detail
• High degree of aptitude for problem-solving and creative thinking
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
The Citation Group are incredibly proud of the business they have built, the people who have helped to grow it and their client service. As a Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For (2020), with year on year customer service and retention improvements, they believe in inside out customer service.
Resilient, agile and innovative, they are not wedded to our past, but they are protective of their culture. The Citation Group are about empowerment and engagement in a transparent and driven environment. This means that bureaucrats, micromanagers or power-hungry empire builders are not a good cultural fit for us. You will be part of a team that believes in you and trusts you. We are not interested in office politics, we are just interested in doing a great job, as part of a team with a shared vision and strong sense of purpose
Our values are below and rest assured, we do not pay lip service to them. The attributes our colleagues display that underpin these is built into our DNA.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.