2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Job Title: Project Manager
Reporting To: Group CTO
Location: Wilmslow/Remote – Flexible Working 4 Days/Full-Time (Remote nationwide or on-site in Wilmslow)
Hours of Work: 09:00 – 17:30 or in line with business needs
Salary: up to 65,000
Working alongside senior business leaders, you will be fully committed to delivering against bold business plans ensuring we can continue to deliver a best-in-class service and offering to clients.
An opportunity to join a forward-thinking PE-backed commercial group of companies with a multi-year roadmap and portfolio of projects to deliver across a broad range of Salesforce clouds and products.
From brownfield end-to-end acquisition sales and service onboarding to org migrations and CPQ delivery this is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience in the Salesforce ecosystem alongside a hybrid team of internal and 3rd party resource totalling >30 experienced and mostly certified Salesforce professionals.
• Sales Cloud
• Service Cloud
• Field Service lightning
• Experience Cloud
• Financial Force ERP
• Multiple system integrations
We are Seed > Lead > Sale > Ledger > Service all on one org.
Working closely with the Project Sponsors and senior stakeholders, you will surface and communicate decisions, priorities, and relevant project information to stakeholders, manage business and technology risks, to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
You will be comfortable setting expectations with key stakeholders regarding potential changes in scope and the requisite impact including the costs, benefits, level of effort, potential returns, and limitations.
Our development teams, supported by our agile lead are operating in scrum and we’re looking for a PM experienced in working on the Salesforce platform to:
• Take ownership of the project
• Agree, define and control the scope of delivery
• Coordinate stakeholder engagements
• Co-ordinate and sometimes facilitate business requirement gathering
• At times identify the need for and support business change
• Resource planning & budgeting.
• Where required lead new group companies on their new Salesforce journey
You will lead on either 1 large or 2 small – medium-sized Salesforce-centric projects at a time. Experience of complex deliveries across any combination of the above clouds or at least on the Salesforce platform is highly desirable.
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and ‘dig in’ with the rest of the team. In addition, the successful candidate should have:
• Experience in delivering best-in-class service offering to clients through Salesforce
• Facilitate a continuous planning process. Work with business units to manage and prioritise portfolios. Analyse potential solutions to estimate value to the organisation and ROI
• Manage governance processes with business functions and key stakeholders. Measure customer satisfaction and effectiveness with business functions and key stakeholders. Develop and implement recommendations for improvement
• You will have experience of successfully landing business change by working with key stakeholders through effective comms and planning
• Project Management experience on the Salesforce Platform
• Experience in agile delivery and iterative development including management of onshore/offshore delivery teams.
• Strong project management skills including project planning, issue, risk, and change management essential
• Demonstrated experience of delivering projects to budget, on time, and with the requisite level of quality
• Strong communication skills with proven stakeholder management
• Ability to apply business acumen and technology knowledge to shape and drive business change with measurable positive outcomes
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don’t do office politics or “that’s not my job”. We listen, support, and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions, and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
If this sounds like you, click apply!