2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Regional HR Consultant
Location: London and the South East
Salary: up to £43,000 Per Annum (including car allowance)
This is a really exciting time to join us! Our business has grown rapidly, and we now have eight companies serving over 40,000 clients. Not only do we offer clients products that they need, want and value, we do it from an industry leading client retention and colleague engagement base.
We are Citation. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
Citation is one of the UK’s biggest providers of Health & Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO services to businesses. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We know people are the biggest asset to any business but managing them isn’t always so easy. When tricky situations arise – from disciplinaries and grievances, to restructures and redundancies – it can feel like all our client’s time, effort and resource are focused solely on that.
That’s where our On-Site HR service comes in. Having someone with the technical expertise by our client’s side, either to help them through the difficult conversation or even to lead the meeting – we are there when our clients need us most and in whatever format they want us; remotely via video-conferencing or physically on their site with them.
The role will involve providing a range of On-site HR services including:
• Hearing disciplinaries
• Hearing grievances
• Carrying out investigations
• Managing exit negotiations
• Conducting redundancy or TUPE consultations
• Preparing and carrying out bespoke training
• Auditing personnel files
• Conducting strategy meetings
• Drafting reports containing your recommendations
• Drafting outcome letters
• Drafting settlement agreements or COT3s
• Providing advice to clients covering a wide variety of HR/Employment Law issues from queries on maternity rights to disciplinary guidance to advice on TUPE
• Promoting the wide range of products and services that Citation can offer
We are looking for a HR/employee relations specialist, but not someone who won’t put the human in human resources! Our service is meant to put the client at ease and allow them the time back to concentrate on running their business.
• You will have a track record of advising employers on complex and varied HR and employment law issues and conducting meetings on client’s behalves
• Technical expertise is crucial, as is the ability to offer client focused pragmatic advice to assist our varied client base in achieving their business objectives
• Meetings are carried out either in person or remotely via video-conferencing so being able to build rapport quickly with a client or one of their employees is vital
• The ability to be impartial when conducting hearings on behalf of clients
• Enjoys problem solving and getting to the bottom of issues
• Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
Please note this is a regional field-based role, joining a successful team of field-based consultants who want you to succeed and provide additional support to their clients.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.