2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions lt
Regional HR Consultant
Location: This is a regional field-based role covering London and the SouthEast
Salary: up to £43,000 Per Annum (including car allowance) plus bonus
We are Citation. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment, and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost-cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support, and innovate.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it. Our mission is to be the company that colleagues, and clients want to work for and with.
Why Citation? Why now?
We’ve just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you’ve got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you’re the right type of person for us.
We know people are the biggest asset to any business but managing them isn’t always so easy. When tricky situations arise – from disciplinaries and grievances, to restructures and redundancies – it can feel like all our client’s time, effort, and resource are focused solely on that.
That’s where our On-Site HR service comes in. Having someone with the technical expertise by our client’s side, either to help them through the difficult conversation or even to lead the meeting – we are there when our clients need us most and in whatever format they want us; remotely via video-conferencing or physically on their site with them.
The role will involve providing a range of On-site HR services including:
• Hearing disciplinaries
• Hearing grievances
• Carrying out investigations
• Managing exit negotiations
• Conducting redundancy or TUPE consultations
• Preparing and carrying out bespoke training
• Auditing personnel files
• Conducting strategy meetings
• Drafting reports containing your recommendations
• Drafting outcome letters
• Drafting settlement agreements or COT3s
• Providing advice to clients covering a wide variety of HR/Employment Law issues from queries on maternity rights to disciplinary guidance to advice on TUPE
• Promoting the wide range of products and services that Citation can offer
We are looking for an HR/employee relations specialist, but not someone who won’t put the human in human resources! Our service is meant to put the client at ease and allow them the time back to concentrate on running their business.
• You will have a track record of advising employers on complex and varied HR and employment law issues and conducting meetings on client’s behalves
• Technical expertise is crucial, as is the ability to offer client-focused pragmatic advice to assist our varied client base in achieving their business objectives
• Meetings are carried out either in person or remotely via video-conferencing so being able to build rapport quickly with a client or one of their employees is vital
• The ability to be impartial when conducting hearings on behalf of clients
• Enjoys problem-solving and getting to the bottom of issues
• Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail, and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
Why choose us?
Working for Citation, you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts, healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions, and more.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.