2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Regional HR Consultant
Salary: up to £42,000 per annum + mileage
Locations: Field based role – the ideal candidate will live within a commutable distance of Dundee
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
If you are a professional with a personality who wants to work in a forward-thinking business surrounded by brilliant people who really care about you and are great to work with, then we are definitely the Company you should come and grow with. So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
We are looking for personable and confident HR professional, with good technical skills, who can respond to often short-notice assignments in their region and beyond, and produce thoughtful, legally compliant, bespoke HR/employment law documents to our ever-expanding client base of which operate in a wide variety of industries.
In addition, you will be expected to provide expert employment law advice and guidance for clients as appropriate to their service with us.
You will be expected to cover a geographical area (detailed above) and travel outside this area when required, to fulfil your role. You will ] incorporate a mixture of face to face and online remote meetings with clients into your work schedule.
Every day will be different, and your professional skills will be tested and stretched all the time. You will be helping clients and your team, while at the same time working in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment that will develop you to your very best.
• Organise and arrange your own diary, attend face to face/remote meetings and develop good working relationships with your clients
• Identify client requirements to enable the drafting and delivery of new bespoke policies and procedures and terms and conditions of employment
• Provide information and support to clients on an ongoing basis including, updates in clients HR documents to cover changes in legislation
• Provide training to clients on use of Citations online platform
• Work towards the team objective of obtaining additional and repeat business
The world post-Covid is changing and evolving, as are we. This role will also require you to support our Employment Law advice team and On-Site HR service This includes:
• Providing end to end telephone advice and support on a wide range of issues including terms and conditions, disciplinary and grievance, sickness and absence, performance and misconduct, TUPE, redundancy, discrimination, dismissal, employee relations, recruitment etc.
• Supporting our On-Site team with hearing disciplinaries/grievances, carrying out investigations, managing exit negotiations, conducting redundancy / TUPE Consultations etc.
• You will have a background in HR advice, consultancy or Employment law
• Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
• Strong organisational/time management skills
• Actively commit to self-development and utilise all learning resources available e.g. internet, CIPD
What you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more!
If this sounds like you, click apply!