2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Sales Account Manager
Business Development / Account Manager / Internal Sales
Location: Hybrid split or fully remote (dependant on location)
Salary: up to £28K basic, plus up to £25K commission (Uncapped commission!!)
If you want…
• to grow with a team that is at the start of a high growth journey and is backed by the whole business
• to work in a fast-growing Company that has a real sense of team purpose and treats people like grown-ups.
• to be part of shaping something special where you can look back and say “look what we achieved”
• to be judged on your deliverables and grow yourself with our Company.
• to work as part of a team that has your back with a Manager who wants you to succeed.
• to give new ideas ago without fear, because some will work
… then we will support you at each step and help you shine
We are Citation – One of the UK’s biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We don’t do micro-management – instead, we empower, support and innovate! We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business – We have been named as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Companies to work for… Not one but FOUR times!
About the role
Across our group companies, we have 50,000 clients who like us, need us and want to buy more from us. Having recently acquired more businesses that offer products and services that our clients need and want – there is a ton of opportunity to meet our key strategic objective of having happy clients who buy more from us, stay with us and recommend us. In this role, you will be at the heart of making our clients aware of the brilliant products and services we offer that can help them and selling these solutions.
This is an extremely varied role in which you’ll liaise with a diverse selection of clients from a wide range of sectors within the SME market. Whilst you won’t have to cold call or develop new business from scratch you will have instinctive sales skills such as being able to think on your feet, being flexible in your approach, and have the professionalism and personality to influence key stakeholders. With a strong and growing portfolio of products to help our clients, you’ll enjoy a varied role, actively discussing products and solutions with business owners.
With full training and a structured career path, we also offer a flexible approach to working and a fun, supportive working environment to help you be at your best whilst making our clients businesses even better.
• You love dealing with business owners and have a talent for understanding their own agendas and challenges, handling objections and influencing.
• You can rapidly build great relationships and then provide practical solutions to their business challenges in a consultative and highly intelligent manner
• You will know how to present services and solutions and be able to adapt and vary your approach to suit your audience.
• You are a simply brilliant at providing solutions to clients or prospects and you thrive in a sales environment, beating targets and solving problems.
A team player with impeccable communications skills, you know that success in business-to-business account management has a lot to do with patience, understanding your client and products, determination and focus, as well as being highly organised. You may well have picked up these skills in an account management, sales, or similar client interactive role, most likely in a business to business environment.
Why choose us?
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts, healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.