2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions
Type: Permanent/ Full Time/ Monday to Friday
Salary: 20-22k, not including uncapped commission
Our ideal candidate:
Are you a star in selling? Do you find it exciting to provide excellent customer service and to provide customers with exactly what they need?
Do you want to see quick results and a great bonus in your paycheque every month?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above questions then the vibrant, growing sales team at H2e Commerce is looking for you!
Due to the success of the business, our team is growing and we are looking for one more advisor to join our amazing team.
Summary of Role: (Office based)
As a sales colleague you will have direct, telephone contact with our customers. There is no cold calling in this role; all of our customers have reached out to us and you will provide good advice and offer great products. The conversations are varied: one minute you will be helping an individual and the next you will be advising a large business on their requirements. You will advise, remove any doubts and close the deal. Thanks to your natural manner as a real ‘people person’ and the product training received from us, you will be able to sell. Targets are realistic and you will be able to earn a good monthly bonus on top of your salary. How much the bonus is, is all down to you and your selling skills. The sky is the limit.
You will join a small (but growing!) close knit sales team. This department has a great sense of humour and they are a lovely team. The focus is on hitting goals and we celebrate those goals when they are achieved. We have experienced team members on hand to help you learn and in time you will grow into a more senior employee with great career opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Outbound sales calling
• Promotion of own brand products
• Meet and exceed individual targets
• Advise on customer queries and recommend suitable products
• Build relationships with customers
• Accurately maintain database
• Experience of six or more months in an outbound telesales role
• Naturally positive communicator, a real people person!
• Problem solver, helpful nature
• Able to multitask
• Confident and enthusiastic with a friendly disposition
• Team player
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Attention to detail, high levels of accuracy
• Competent with Excel
• The ability to actively listen, influence and negotiate with customers
• Competitive salary
• Uncapped Commission scheme
• 28 days holiday with an additional day holiday each year, up to 33 days a year
• Staff discount
• Amazing in-house training
• Casual dress code
• Annual flu vaccinations
• Vision tests
• Death in service insurance- paying 3 x your salary in the event of your death
• Access to healthcare and counselling for staff
• Free parking with easy access to rail and bus routes
• Fun and exciting social events
• High values culture with an intelligent, good humoured and modern thinking work force
• Potential for career progression and training
• Free tea/coffee
• Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service and every 2.5 years thereafter
To continue your application please send your CV by clicking “APPLY”