2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Sales Ledger / Credit Control
Full Time – Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm – Flexible – We will consider shorter or different hours for the right candidate.
Salary range – dependant on experience (£19k – £23k) – Pro-Rata for shorter hours.
Location – SK6 2SN – Bredbury/Stockport and any travel
Active Business Communications is a leading IT and Telecoms service provider with ambitious growth plans. We’re looking for a tenacious, detail-oriented credit controller to join our small, enthusiastic team to play a crucial part in ensuring timely cash collection and accuracy of sales ledgers and balances.
• Processing sales invoices and maintaining accuracy of our sales ledgers,
• Ensuring timely collection of debts and payments
• Negotiating payment schedules
• Maintaining aging profile and reconciliation of the debtor ledger
• Reconciling payments to sales invoices
• Reviewing outstanding debts; recommend the write off for any appropriate debts. Small and/or bad.
• Controlling ‘on hold customers’ status to ensure appropriate decision making.
What we offer…
If you are right for us, you can look forward to:
• Being part of a cohesive and supportive team
• Working from a smart, modern office environment with the flexibility to do some work from home
• Being visible in a small business; the chance to show what you can do and to be recognised for your contribution
• A supported induction and training on the job to get you up and running quickly
• Encouragement and support to continually progress your skills and career development
• Communication on the overall business strategy with opportunity to contribute your ideas
What we need from you…
If you’re right for us, you’ll:
• Highly organised and efficient, able to manage multiple channels of activity, plan ahead and prioritise effectively
• Tenacious and fastidious with attention to detail
• Be highly proactive, ‘can do’ approach, always thinking around the task and adding value by doing what’s needed, not what’s asked
• Take a positive outlook, and a strong sense of personal responsibility for getting the best outcomes
• Show flexibility, doing what’s needed to ‘make it happen’
• Experience of service delivery within a finance team or procurement team
• Good standard of general education 5 GCSEs at A-C (or equivalent which must include maths)
• Computer literate – Microsoft Office with a high level of Excel skills
• Finance qualification – AAT or equivalent.
• Experience in SAP Business One for accounting
• 22 days annual leave (increasing to 27 over 5 years) plus bank holidays
• Birthday day off
• Wellbeing scheme
• Week paid sickness leave
• Buy/sell annual leave (2 days per year)
• Book annual leave in hours for extra flexibility
• Free parking
• Social Activities
If you have the skills, experience, and enthusiasm to take on this challenge and succeed in a fast moving, competitive technology-based environment, we would really like to hear from you. Please click ‘Apply’ to forward a copy of your CV.