2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Sales & Marketing Assistant/Receptionist
Reports to: Director
Salary: £10 per hour
15-20 hours per week, will involve working Saturday and evening
• Be actively involved in marketing & selling the club including:
o Call prospective members on a regular basis to encourage them to join the Personal Training facility and the club.
o Regularly help check and update the website and make changes as required.
o Regularly respond to customer comments on Facebook.
o Produce poster, leaflets etc. as required for use in the centre and ensure all advertising in the club is kept up to date and relevant.
o Call potential customers regarding their visit to the club to encourage membership.
o Call members whose membership is due to end and encourage renewal.
o Call members who have decided to leave the club and get feedback.
o Assist in the setup of the prospects database and administration, sending emails, text, and leaflets as scheduled and calling as needed.
o Actively help to promote the club.
• Undertake all reception activities daily, weekly, monthly and annually and ensure they are completed in a timely and professional manner, working with the other reception staff and Fitness team at all times.
• Make sure customers get the same information/response, whatever time or day they come in. Record customer details on the system accurately and ensure they can be easily understood by other staff.
• Meet and greet all customers entering the building and take payments as required.
• Record members and non-members’ attendance at class, take payments as needed and prepare headphones for the instructor.
• Show potential customers around the building and explain membership options etc. and process sign up accordingly.
• If necessary deal with any customers who are ‘on hold’ in a polite and professional manner and seek advice from management as appropriate.
• Maintain your dress code, smart and presentable at all times.
• Ensure all stationery/stock levels are maintained ordering in a timely and efficient manner when requires. Maintain and company literature and ensure it is kept stocked up and up to date.
• Serve drinks and beverages in the café/bar and take payments as required. Ensure bar/café stock levels are maintained daily and orders are placed as required. Keep cups etc washed and ready for use at all times and maintain coffee/drinks machines.
• Ensure reception, kitchen, café/bar, sunbeds etc. and entrance areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
• Maintain the company computer systems, telephone system, drinks machines, coffee machine logging in system etc as required
• Help to keep the changing rooms clean and tidy throughout the day and ensure all supplies are available i.e. toilet rolls and soap.
• All other reception and administration duties; including drafting one-off customer’s letters, calling customers regarding appointments and other matters, dealing with and recording lost property, recoding sunbed usage, logging day passes, signing up temporary members etc. Produce daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as required. Check and deal with emails throughout the day. Produce accounting information as required.
The above responsibilities are indicative of the work required and should not be seen as an exhaustive list.
• Quick thinker who is able to deal with all sorts of people professionally and promptly
• Proactive approach, willing to muck in and help at all times
• Customer focused
• Clear communication skills both face to face and particularly on the phone – team and customers
• Good organisation skills
• Good level of IT skills particularly databases, word and excel and customer management systems
• Reliable with good timekeeping
• Well presented, neat and tidy at all times
• Team player with a flexible approach to work and hours
• Able to work on their own unsupervised
• Professional manner
• Wants to grow with the business
• Must have some sales calls/marketing experience
• The role will involve shift working, including evenings and weekends
• Hold a driving licence and have a car as access to the site is not available by public transport on late nights.
To be considered for the role, please click ‘Apply’ to forward a copy of your CV.