2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Sales Operations Manager (Commercial Manager)
Location: Hybrid split of home and office (Wilmslow)
Salary: up to £45k plus car (£5,500), plus up to £10K annual bonus
This is a really exciting time to join a growing team as part of the high profile client cross-program. Our business has grown rapidly and now with nine companies serving 50,000 clients, the size of the cross-sell opportunity is extraordinary. Not only do we offer clients complementary products that they need, want and value, we do it from an industry-leading client retention and colleague engagement base.
We are Citation. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost-cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of a key number of group cross-sell programs. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Operations and working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within your assigned cross-sell functions.
The Commercial Manager will work with key stakeholders across the group to coordinate and inform sales teams that are essential to our cross-sell productivity. These include planning, reporting, sales process optimisation, sales training, sales program implementation, operational implementation and usage of key sales technologies such as CRM
• Achievement of sales, profit and strategic objectives for key cross-sell channels.
• Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales and performance objectives.
• Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales-impacting initiatives.
• Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the cross-sell sales.
• Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales effectiveness.
• Achievement of strategic objectives defined by group and company management teams.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Develop valuable networks and gain credibility through clear communication, delivered value and understanding of sales execution.
• Provide deep insight and execution agility. Deep insight is the ability to see the big picture, develop models, learn from experience, and see the system impact on the business ecosystem and how it relates to the marketplace and customers.
• Improve efficiencies and generate revenue growth that is undeniably improved due to sales operations activity.
• Build long term effective relationships with key stakeholders across the group.
• Become an integral part in the successful growth of the Commercial Team and support the ongoing development and scalability of the group cross-sell program.
• Have previous experience in a sales and/or operational role and have worked alongside sales teams.
• Coordinate’s planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the group to achieve sales and performance for key cross-sell channels.
• Informs campaign strategies and customer segments to target for next product sales.
• Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the cross-sell planning and delivery efforts.
• Coordinate’s sales reporting, planning and pipeline forecasting to ensure objectives are achieved.
• Assists sales management in understanding successes and challenges on key channels, identifying process bottlenecks and inconsistencies and work with stakeholders to implement improvements.
• Works to ensure all short term and long term cross-sell sales objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
• Identifies new opportunities to continually grow and overachieve on key cross-sell channels across the group.
• Works with sales and service management teams to ensure cross-sell channels have an effective end to end sales and delivery implementation process, which works with maximum effectiveness, in as little time as possible.
• Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales. Recommends revisions to existing reporting suites and assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
• Works to ensure all sales organisation objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management teams to inspect cross-sell sales processes, prioritising opportunities for improvement.
• Works closely with IT to support implementation enabling technologies, including CRM, to ensure the ongoing development of cross-sell channels across the group.
• Supports coordination and implementation of strategic cross-sell projects within the Commercial Team to achieve forecasted growth and scalability.
What you get from us?
From your birthday off work (in addition to a generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement of 33 days), wellbeing support and a health cash plan, recognition and incentives, to continuous learning and development, we invest in you holistically.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.