2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Sales Team Leader
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £24000 + uncapped commission + Structured growth plan
If you are unsure about the uncertainty of changing jobs, HS Direct guarantee you a secure position and guarantee you will not be furloughed.
Are you looking for a career rather than just a job? Can you develop, nurture, and support a team of winners? Are you an experienced, target driven sales professional who thrives on success and smashing targets? Would you like to join a progressive and rewarding company? Then we want you!
Here at HS Direct, we have gone from strength to strength during the last 12 months, Covid-19 is not holding us back! Our services help businesses across the UK with Health & Safety and Employment Law software solutions; and they have never been more in demand.
We are aware of how working in a lockdown has changed our lives, homeworking, flexibility, and childcare issues, we have that covered.
As a result, we are looking for a Team Leader to support and bring out the best in our expanding sales team; and are looking for the very best to join us. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, professional conduct, and our friendly working environment, where our philosophy is “everyone is on the same team”.
What we can offer:
• Blended working; with a real mix of office and homeworking
• The chance to work for a top 100 Best Companies accredited business
• A fun and supportive working environment
• Real opportunities to progress
• A competitive base salary and OTE
• Ensuring company rules and procedures are always adhered to.
• Reporting on compliance with company rules to Director responsible for the Sales teams
• Reporting on team and individual performance against target
• Providing ongoing support and training to your team to improve the result.
• Motivating and supporting your team to enjoy the job and achieve personal goals.
• Responsible for the improvement of new revenue and new client figures
• To actively call our existing contact base to identify sales opportunities and promote suitable products & services.
• To identify new sales & business opportunities for the group outside of existing contact base
• Provide excellent customer services to existing clients, including new client system setups and new client system walkthroughs.
• Responsible for meeting sales targets and maintaining expected levels of production.
• Ensure Contact Management data is complete and up to date.
• Maintain a positive attitude and promote company values whilst displaying the mark of the organisation.
• To comply with internal processes and procedures in line with the data protection act
• Any reasonable request from a Director
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with the right behaviours who will fit in with our existing successful team. A strong leader to develop and support. Someone who will live and breathe our values; and use their enthusiasm to connect and sell to our prospects.
You will be enthusiastic, driven and commercially focused. Excellent communications skills (especially on the phone), the ability to learn quickly and attention to detail are a must.
Interested in finding out more? Hit Apply now.