2mejsobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Sales Team Leader
Location: Hybrid split of home and office or fully remote
Salary: basic salary up to £35,000 per annum + uncapped commission (individual and team bonus!) Realistic OTE 50K – £60K
We are Citation. We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SMEs across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and clients’ experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it. We truly are the “best company” to work for because we employ brilliant people and give them every chance to shine!
This is the perfect time to join a growing business as part of the Group Cross-sell team. Our business has grown rapidly and now with thirteen companies serving 55,000 clients, the size of the cross-sell opportunity is extraordinary. Not only do we offer clients complementary products that they need, want and value, we do it from an industry-leading client retention and colleague engagement base.
This is a true player-manager role where you will lead from the front, selling our brilliant products and services to clients whilst also leading and developing a team.
• You will liaise with a diverse selection of clients from a wide range of sectors within the SME market, actively discussing products and solutions with business owners.
• Lead, coach, and monitor the performance and quality of the Additional Services Team, ensuring high standards are achieved and maintained.
• Ensure that the Internal Departmental KPIs are achieved whilst maintaining the high standards and quality of work
• Work cross-functionally with internal departments to adopt new ways of working and continue to build positive internal relationships with colleagues.
• Directly support the AST BDC’s whether that be through coaching, 1-2-1’s, or general queries
• Be a potential escalation point for AST BDC’s with either internal queries or client queries.
• Find new ways of working within the team, ensuring our core objectives as a department and a business are met.
• Be involved within the internal recruitment process when hiring new team members.
• Conduct regular team meetings with the team
• Take Ownership of management duties when the Team Manager is absent.
• We are looking for a strong Sales Leader with relevant B2B experience and a proven track record of enabling your team to deliver results.
• You are a high energy team leader
• To be a true department and brand ambassador to have a continued positive impact on both clients and internal colleagues.
• You will be passionate about maximising sales opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we don’t expect you to either! From your birthday off (paid!), space hopper races and incredible Christmas parties, to a 25-day holiday entitlement, gym membership discount and #freedrinkFriday, we do our fair share to keep things fun.
If this sounds like you, click apply below!